Page 100 of 364 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    lol can i just ask what the obsession is with everyone arguing with Ashliana and Ashliana arguing with everyone lol?
    It's just what Ashliana is. I went the extra step to make this thread so Ashliana can have an outlet for his negativity and hopefully, not derail every.single.thread. he oozes into.

So far, it hasn't happened... but I'm still hopeful he will change.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's just what Ashliana is.
    I even let you answer, and you didn't answer his question. There's a reason you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    I went the extra step to make this thread so Ashliana can have an outlet for his negativity
    In reality, you made this thread because you were super butthurt after Trump's loss, lashing out at people constantly, I got tired of it and started posting again to both break down your profoundly stupid "arguments" and to throw your attitude back in your face. But since you can only dish it out, and can't take it, you had a total meltdown, resulting in this thread.

and hopefully, not derail every.single.thread. he oozes into.
    This particular of gem of mental gymnastics is especially funny since 1) you've repeatedly derailed other threads with your hysterical ranting about your wish that I only post in this thread, and 2) don't understand how the Internet works.

So far, it hasn't happened... but I'm still hopeful he will change.
    Best of luck finding a way to cope with your unhappiness in a more constructive way.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-10-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    lol can i just ask what the obsession is with everyone arguing with Ashliana and Ashliana arguing with everyone lol?
    You can literally just pick out any post by Ashliana and figure out that "he" is mentally unstable. This thread was to support that mental disability and give "him" an outlet to scream into the wind.

I'm just here to help the Retard Champion.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You can literally just pick out any post by Ashliana and figure out that "he" is mentally unstable. This thread was to support that mental disability and give "him" an outlet to scream into the wind.
    You're a 60 year old man:
    • obsessed with a forum dedicated to a text-based roleplaying game from the 1980's that you don't even play anymore
    • have the most posts of anyone on that forum, despite not having played in years
    • were exposed as having stalked people on that forum and cycled through the reputation system to leave as many sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of your impotent rage as possible.

You are the personification of mental illness.

I'm just here to help the Retard Champion.
    If you were actually trying to help yourself, you wouldn't be posting on this forum, you'd seek psychiatric care.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    In reality, you made this thread because you were super butthurt after Trump's loss, lashing out at people constantly, I got tired of it and started posting again to both break down your profoundly stupid "arguments" and to throw your attitude back in your face. But since you can only dish it out, and can't take it, you had a total meltdown, resulting in this thread.
    You're not the first person I've seen citing that as their reason to return and post here.

I've used this argument myself, to explain why i recently felt a need to start posting alot in the political forum here after having avoided it for years. PB and simps had this corner of the PC locked up with their alt right circle jerk so I decided to butt in and tell em to fuck off alot. I tried reason and rationale first but after circling some familiar arguments with the same folks twice i settled into more of a "fuck you all of the time" offensive stance and I find i have to do alot less typing this way.

I get where you're coming from, is i guess where I'm coming from.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Lol - fun watching the revisionist history of the "enlightened" in this thread.

4 years of insanity, raging against Orange man. Ranting, screaming, crying about the "injustice"!

Only took 3 months for them to lose their sanity, when the hypocrisy and failures of the current administration get pointed out. Now it's just a meme fest from those that having nothing to complain about, or an achievement to applaud.

3 months, all it took. LOL.

The responses above give me satisfaction. No need to ever reply to them again, or acknowledge them. Objective complete.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-10-2021 at 10:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Lol - fun watching the revisionist history of the "enlightened" in this thread.

4 years of insanity, raging against Orange man. Ranting, screaming, crying about the "injustice"!
    I didn't post much in the past few years, so your post is -- as always -- complete nonsense, and is itself revisionist history, which you retardedly, hypocritically shat out with no self-awareness. Or will you be moving the goalposts now, insisting you were talking about other people?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps
    Only took 3 months for them to lose their sanity, when the hypocrisy and failures of the current administration get pointed out. Now it's just a meme fest from those that having nothing to complain about, or an achievement to applaud.

3 months, all it took. LOL.
    Much to your teeth-gnashing dismay, you haven't successfully pointed out any hypocrisy or failures. You've embarrassed yourself by making dozens of poorly conceived threads, most of which barely get any participation. Then, when your moronic position gets dismantled, you freak out and demonstrate your inability to argue.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps
    The responses above give me satisfaction. No need to ever reply to them again, or acknowledge them. Objective complete.
    Preemptively exiting the thread must be your new strategy to cope with your inability to address your assertions not making any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    I didn't post much in the past few years, so your post is -- as always -- complete nonsense, and is itself revisionist history, which you retardedly, hypocritically shat out with no self-awareness. Or will you be moving the goalposts now, insisting you were talking about other people?

Much to your teeth-gnashing dismay, you haven't successfully pointed out any hypocrisy or failures. You've embarrassed yourself by making dozens of poorly conceived threads, most of which barely get any participation. Then, when your moronic position gets dismantled, you freak out and demonstrate your inability to argue.

Preemptively exiting the thread must be your new strategy to cope with your inability to address your assertions not making any sense.
    The pre emptive thread exit is the next level of the Shaps "I'm going to ignore you now" threat, which he has been unable to execute successfully thus far.

That's a pretty hard fail when all you have to do in order to not be full of shit is shut the fuck up and walk away. But you just can't.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I tried reason and rationale first
    What?

No you did not. You don't have the intelligence necessary to use "reason and rationale" at all.

To be fair, I had no idea who you were. You started spam negative repping me out of no where then spamming how mean Trump is to you.

Get the fuck off your high horse...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

This is the Tuesday reminder.

Ashliana, post in this thread today, multiple times. I have forced you to post in this thread 424 times so far... so I need 76 more responses from you by the end of May. That is an average of 4 posts a day between now and then. Let's not leave this for the end of the month to play catch up.

GOAL: 500 posts by 5/31/2021

Notice how Methais isn't helping drive your numbers lately? He didn't think it would happen. JOKE IS ON HIM!

Together, we can meet my goal.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-11-2021 at 06:54 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME