Page 104 of 364 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Exciting! Let's see a screenshot to back up that claim. So why didn't you reduce the count accordingly?
    It was funny just watching you and telling Methais about it.

Still wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Let's see a screenshot to back up that claim.
    It was funny just watching you and telling Methais about it.
    So, in other words, no, couldn't back up that claim? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    # of times left until Parkbandit (incorrectly) thinks his mental gymnastics will release him from his prison: 65
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-12-2021 at 03:13 PM.

So, in other words, no, couldn't back up that claim? Okay.
    Unlike you, I don't need to lie about everything. My word should be good enough.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Unlike you, I don't need to lie about everything. My word should be good enough.
    What a flowery way of phrasing your concession that you couldn't back up the charge you made.

Hmm.. You don't seem to be making much progress.

What a flowery way of phrasing your concession that you couldn't back up the charge you made.
    There is a difference. I am not at liberty to disclose a private message to someone without their permission. If Methais chooses to give said permission and I choose to give you a copy of the private message, then I will accept your concession and defeat.

Hmm.. You don't seem to be making much progress.
    Watching you do exactly what I told Methais you would do is very gratifying. I mean, this isn't the first time you've tried to go back and revise your history of posting really retarded things. You scrubbed your other "personality" Kierphe into 0 posts in an effort to get people to forget you literally created a new login to agree with yourself.

Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-12-2021 at 04:01 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

There is a difference. I am not at liberty to disclose a private message to someone without their permission. If Methais chooses to give said permission and I choose to give you a copy of the private message, then I will accept your concession and defeat.
    If you're the one who sent it, it's your message to disclose. Your mental gymnastics are amusing, but pointless either way.

Watching you do exactly what I told Methais you would do is very gratifying. I mean, this isn't the first time you've tried to go back and revise your history of posting really retarded things. You scrubbed your other "personality" Kierphe into 0 posts in an effort to get people to forget you literally created a new login to agree with yourself.
    Nope. Those posts were up for years until you began another obsessive bout -- like this thread you created -- but the mea culpa posts of me admitting to them are completely unchanged, and you can't cite a single example of any denial I've ever given. Your fantasies don't change reality, no matter how hard you wish they did.

It still doesn't appear to be going up. How curious.

If you're the one who sent it, it's your message to disclose. Your mental gymnastics are amusing, but pointless either way.
    I'll await word from Methais on whether or not I should disclose it. I, unlike you, understand what a PRIVATE message is.

Nope. Those posts were up for years until you began another obsessive bout -- like this thread you created -- but the mea culpa posts of me admitting to them are completely unchanged, and you can't cite a single example of any denial I've ever given. Your fantasies don't change reality, no matter how hard you wish they did.
    Whatever makes the tears stop...

It still doesn't appear to be going up. How curious.
    I told Methais you would do this. Your stupidity is only eclipsed by the ease of manipulating you.

You're exactly like a sock puppet... only dumber.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I'll await word from Methais on whether or not I should disclose it. I, unlike you, understand what a PRIVATE message is.
    Seemingly not, since you weren't up to the task of responding to what I said.

Whatever makes the tears stop...
    Are you referring to your tears about supposedly deleted posts, or your demonstrably false statements?

I told Methais you would do this. Your stupidity is only eclipsed by the ease of manipulating you.

You're exactly like a sock puppet... only dumber.
    Trying to characterize the fact that your hilariously retarded plan -- to justify your surrender from the thread --- being easily thwarted because you were 1) stupid enough to predicate it on an easily disrupted metric, and 2) retarded enough to broadcast as "manipulation" -- is pure gold. Mental gymnastics upon mental gymnastics.

Oh, dear. You seem to be losing ground, not making any progress towards your goal. What will you do now?
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-12-2021 at 06:32 PM.

I fail at quoting

Seemingly not, since you weren't up to the task of responding to what I said.
    Good job quoting, retard.

Are you referring to your tears about supposedly deleted posts, or your demonstrably false statements?
    I'm talking about your "reasoning" about erasing the Kierphe Debacle of 2010. It's right down there with your "reasoning" of creating the login of Kierphe.....

Trying to characterize the fact that your hilariously retarded plan -- to justify your surrender from the thread --- being easily thwarted because you were 1) stupid enough to predicate it on an easily disrupted metric, and 2) retarded enough to broadcast as "manipulation" -- is pure gold. Mental gymnastics upon mental gymnastics.
    I knew this thread would give me months and months of sheer entertainment. I had no idea it would be this much of a success.

Oh, dear. You seem to be losing ground, not making any progress towards your goal. What will you do now?
    The forum wins. For every post you make, you now delete 1.

That's a huge win for everyone... except you.

Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-12-2021 at 06:19 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Good job quoting, retard.
    You must be super excited to have seen a mistake, since 1) you still weren't able to respond to what I said, conceding, and 2) you've got to take your few and far between "victories" where you can get them.

I'm talking about your "reasoning" about erasing the Kierphe Debacle of 2010. It's right down there with your "reasoning" of creating the login of Kierphe.....
    They're "down there" in that you have demonstrably poor reading comprehension regarding any statement I've made about them? Gotcha.

I knew this thread would give me months and months of sheer entertainment. I had no idea it would be this much of a success.
    Looks like yet another concession since you weren't able to respond to anything that I said. And if having 1) your mental illness, 2) continued obsession with me, and 3) inability to argue, broadcast to the forum is your idea of entertainment -- then we'll be entertaining the forum for quite some time. At least until your arteries inevitably give out, which won't be long, since you're 60 years old and a fat slob.

The forum wins. For every post you make, you now delete 1.

That's a huge win for everyone... except you.
    You really didn't think this one through. Are we being entertained by the thread -- or are we winning because the thread gets smaller? Either way, since nobody's reading through a 100-page thread, your hilariously poor reasoning and mental gymnastics have no meaning either way.

Oh, dear. It's like a countdown now.