Page 361 of 364 FirstFirst ... 261311351359360361362363 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,610 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus View Post
    I want to be like Methais sooooooo bad!
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Translation: NO U!
    Translation: Couldn't come up with a substantive reply, fell back on your Ol' Reliable in the vain hopes that nobody stops to point out that it being pointed out that your wishes don't affect Tardbandit's assertion doesn't somehow constitute a NOU.

Or in other words: Wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Wow, look how fucking stupid you are. You even quoted the part that you were too stupid to read and comprehend before you threw another tantrum.

Let's try again. I bolded and increased the size of the part that you were too stupid to read...
    And yet, neither my home or work PC seized up. The only person whose PC did was yours, which would be why you got so angry.

Unlike you, who lives on welfare, I play GS while I'm already at work, and I sell off the silvers whenever my bank hits 100m or so, because I have no use for them in game because I already have everything I'll ever need. To not sell them would be stupid. Don't be mad because you're broke and unemployable.

Sorry that you're upset over you being terrible at both reading, as well as being terrible the easiest game ever made.

Speaking of the easiest game ever made, it took me less than a day to find a workaround to the Confluence nerf, and maybe 2-3 days to find a workaround for the loot cap. Keep shitting your pants though while you remain clueless about literally everything.

Summary:

Me: I have a $2000 gaming PC that GS paid for because why the fuck not, and I browse the PC from my work PC.

Ashlianus: UR GAMING PC LOCKS UP FROM MY SPAM AND YOU THINK MY PC SUCKS? AHAHAHAHAHA + U HAVE TO PLAY GS FOR A LIVING!!!

And you wonder why everyone says you're a massively retarded mentally ill toxic pile of shit.
    One of us is forced to farm silvers to sell for money to supplement their income.

One of us was Big Mad when Coase, then Estild, affected the income stream you're forced to pursue. Best of luck with those fantasies, though.

Last edited by Ashliana; 09-27-2021 at 04:04 PM.

More Big Mad Mental Illness incoming from Methais.

Actual footage:

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    CTRL+V

And yet, neither my home or work PC seized up. The only person whose PC did was yours, which would be why you got so angry.
    I wouldn't exactly consider you filling out surveys on your computer to try and win $1 off your next Big Mac purchase as your "work" PC.

Regardless, when even Kranar thinks you suck enough to decide that your posts are spam and delete them, then it's pretty safe to say you suck. All the tantrums and projection in the world won't change that for you, and you're going to continue to keep getting more and more mad about it with each post.

One of us is forced to farm silvers to sell for money to supplement their income.

One of us was Big Mad when Coase, then Estild, affected the income stream you're forced to pursue. Best of luck with those fantasies, though.
    GS could go away entirely tomorrow and it really wouldn't matter or have an effect on me.

It's too bad you can't say the same thing about your disability checks.

Loser.

Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2021 at 04:13 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus View Post
    I wish I could be like Methais.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I wouldn't exactly consider you filling out surveys on your computer to try and win $1 off your next Big Mac purchase as your "work" PC.
    Let's see.. fantasies, combined with your inability to reconcile your position with the fact that neither of my PCs seized up, but at least one of yours did. Best of luck coming to terms with reality.

Regardless, when even Kranar thinks you suck enough to decide that your posts are spam and delete them, then it's pretty safe to say you suck. All the tantrums and projection in the world won't change that for you, and you're going to continue to keep getting more and more mad about it with each post.

Translation: "If I'm a crying bitch who went tattling to Kranar because I couldn't take the thing I love dishing out, will it somehow reflect on you? What if I pray really hard? HHHHHHHHNNnnnnnnhhhh!"

GS could go away entirely tomorrow and it really wouldn't matter to me.

It's too bad you can't say the same thing about your disability checks.

Loser.
    Again, only one of us is forced to supplement our income by farming silvers to sell like a Chinese gold farmer. You.

Only one of us is constantly railing about those mean, nasty old GMs who've impacted your bottom line. You.

Best of luck with comforting your bruised ego with fantasies about disability checks, though.

Loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Again, only one of us is forced to supplement our income by farming silvers to sell like a Chinese gold farmer. You.
    Strange flex from someone who lives off the mental disability checks he receives..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Strange flex from someone who lives off the mental disability checks he receives..
    "You mocking Methais for being forced to farm silvers to sell for IRL cash is weird, because, in my fantasy...."

Yikes. You were so close to self-awareness, Tardbandit. But if you had any, you wouldn't be the Retard Champion of the forum, so...

Blog Entries

I learned to code, afk scripted 12 hours a day while at work and sold those silvers at $12 per.

I carry zero guilt for all the weed that the whales funded.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I learned to code, afk scripted 12 hours a day while at work and sold those silvers at $12 per.

I carry zero guilt for all the weed that the whales funded.
    ^ This is correct. Whales funded a lot of cool stuff for me, all of which was earned while I was staring at my other monitor at work doing work at my normal job, all while GS ran itself.

According to Ashlianus logic though, you were "forced" to do all that. Because mental illness.

Ashlianus is just mad because he's too stupid to figure out how to do any of that, because he sucks at GS, has always sucked at GS, and will always suck at GS, despite GS being the easiest game ever created, even after Naijin is done nerfing everyone else and makes warriors the top profession in the game.

Ashlianus is even more upset that Kranar slapped the fuck out of him for being cancer and wouldn't let him spam the fuck out of the forums.