Page 25 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    So...PB makes an "lol@Ashliana's retardationality" thread for you, and you not only use and perpetuate it, but you're post #2.

Game, set, match: PB.

I'd point out that you're being trolled, but after 13 years I think PB is closing in on a World Record and I wouldn't want to ruin that, so...carry on, I guess?
    You're right! Parkbandit definitely hasn't demonstrated his long-running obsession with me by making and continuing to post in a thread about me 25 pages.

So...PB makes an "lol@Ashliana's retardationality" thread for you, and you not only use and perpetuate it, but you're post #2.

Game, set, match: PB.

I'd point out that you're being trolled, but after 13 years I think PB is closing in on a World Record and I wouldn't want to ruin that, so...carry on, I guess?
    It's not even difficult to do at this point.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You're right! Parkbandit definitely hasn't demonstrated his long-running obsession with me by making and continuing to post in a thread about me 25 pages.
    "OMG PARKBANDIT IS GIVING ME ATTENTION! I WONDER IF HE LIKES ME!!!! I THINK HE'S OBSESSED WITH ME!"

Jesus....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

To make sure that I understand, your defense is, "bbbbbut he's posting about me!!1"?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "OMG PARKBANDIT IS GIVING ME ATTENTION! I WONDER IF HE LIKES ME!!!! I THINK HE'S OBSESSED WITH ME!"

Jesus....
    The Repageddon thread, and this thread, speak for themselves and your mental illness. Remember when you claimed to be "normal" the other day?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer
    To make sure that I understand, your defense is, "bbbbbut he's posting about me!!1"?
    "What gives you the idea that Parkbandit is obsessed with you? Could it be his decade-long spree of obsessively cycling through the reputation system to leave as many mentally ill, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage as he could? Or the multiple threads dedicated to you he created, including this one?"

Very convincing.

The Repageddon thread, and this thread, speak for themselves and your mental illness. Remember when you claimed to be "normal" the other day?

"What gives you the idea that Parkbandit is obsessed with you? Could it be his decade-long spree of obsessively cycling through the reputation system to leave as many mentally ill, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage as he could? Or the multiple threads dedicated to you he created, including this one?"

Very convincing.
    So that's a yes? You do know that you're not obligated to respond, right?

So that's a yes? You do know that you're not obligated to respond, right?
    You can call it "being trolled and don't know it" all you like. In reality, this is an easy opportunity to demonstrate PB's ongoing obsession with me, and his general mental illness. Yes, I'm aware I'm not "obligated to respond." Thanks for the heads-up.

You can call it "being trolled and don't know it" all you like. In reality, this is an easy opportunity to demonstrate PB's ongoing obsession with me, and his general mental illness. Yes, I'm aware I'm not "obligated to respond." Thanks for the heads-up.

What I don't understand is someone in your... condition.. having some sort of narcissism..

Like even you should be self aware enough to know you got literally nothing going for yourself... how could anyone be "obsessed" with you?

I've stated multiple times: I'm just entertained online by really, really, really stupid people.

That's one of my weaknesses..
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post

What I don't understand is someone in your... condition.. having some sort of narcissism..

Like even you should be self aware enough to know you got literally nothing going for yourself... how could anyone be "obsessed" with you?

I've stated multiple times: I'm just entertained online by really, really, really stupid people.

That's one of my weaknesses..
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible