Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Similarities between Nazis and Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Abortion rates steadily declined throughout the Obama administration before leveling off and increasing in the Trump administration. How odd.

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/ss/ss6907a1.htm
    Grats? I wasn't arguing numbers, or arguing anything on the subject really, so your graph is pretty meaningless.

Speaking of projection.. Consult a mirror, or a psychiatrist, please.
    I just did. Both said you're a failure and that you need to start bathing regularly. Even the Super Smash Bros. community agrees. And they smell pretty terrible.
    Last edited by Methais; 02-05-2021 at 04:42 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So are fewer abortions a good thing?
    The left-wing position has long been that abortions should be accessible, safe, and rare. Republicans are the ones who perpetuate higher rates of abortion by 1) turning to prohibition (which never works), 2) opposing proven strategies for reducing abortions, such as comprehensive sex-education. Better luck coming up with a defensible position next time.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-05-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Blog Entries

The left-wing position has long been that abortions should be accessible, safe, and rare. Republicans are the ones who perpetuate higher rates of abortion by 1) turning to prohibition (which never works), 2) opposing proven strategies for reducing abortions, such as comprehensive sex-education. Better luck coming up with a defensible position next time.
    Why are fewer abortions a good thing? (I'm assuming you think that fewer abortions are good thing since you didn't answer the question)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

4. Default

Don't paint all Republicans the same color. A couple examples regarding myself:

I am not anti labor union. I do believe unions sometimes go overboard with some of their demands, and I have had exchanges with union stewards that bordered on the ridiculous. It depends on the situation. If they are arguing for increased safety standards and protocols, I am likely to support them. If they are arguing for six hour work days for a job in a office setting (yes I've seen that), I am unlikely to support them.

I did not support Trump and the efforts of some of the Republican Party to overturn the election once I realized that there was mostly smoke and no major fires in the accusations regarding the election.
    Last edited by Candor; 02-05-2021 at 04:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    I know it's hard to realize your own ignorance, but you will eventually. Your reaction when it finally dawns on you, will be interesting to watch.
    Oh, look. You couldn't actually lay out a counter-argument, and shat some worthless nonsequitur out in a desperate attempt to soothe your bruised ego. Better luck next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Grats? I wasn't arguing numbers, or arguing anything on the subject really, so your graph is pretty meaningless.
    Your statement of "Let them increase the fuck out of abortion rates. Especially since most people who get them are democrats. And who wants more retards like you running around" implies, retardedly, that increasing the number of abortions is somehow a left-wing goal. The graph demonstrates the oppose, that when Democrats are in power, they pass policies which address the problem. Republicans always have the same, completely ineffective solution: prohibition.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    I just did. Both said you're a failure and that you need to start bathing regularly. Even the Super Smash Bros. community agrees. And they smell pretty terrible.
    Since you can't argue on the merits, you'd save us both time if you just summarized your nonsense with exchanges of "Fuck you!" Or you could learn how to lay out a coherent position.. but we both know you're incapable of doing that. Kudos again, though, on conceding on your "illegal versus legal immigration" nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    Why are fewer abortions a good thing?
    This is a separate question than you previously asked. The scientific answer is: abortion, like most medical procedures, carries the risk of complications to the subject, and avoiding unnecessary medical risk (and medical costs) are an uncontroversial, universally held belief.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    (I'm assuming you think that fewer abortions are good thing since you didn't answer the question)
    I did answer the question, by virtue of the "rare" portion of my response. You've asserted abortion is a horrible thing; and I've told you that the most effective way of reducing the number that occur is through proven strategies, such as comprehensive sex education. Policies that the right opposes on religious grounds, which have no place in public policy.

Oh, look. You couldn't actually lay out a counter-argument, and shat some worthless nonsequitur out in a desperate attempt to soothe your bruised ego. Better luck next time!

Your statement of "Let them increase the fuck out of abortion rates. Especially since most people who get them are democrats. And who wants more retards like you running around" implies, retardedly, that increasing the number of abortions is somehow a left-wing goal. The graph demonstrates the oppose, that when Democrats are in power, they pass policies which address the problem. Republicans always have the same, completely ineffective solution: prohibition.

Since you can't argue on the merits, you'd save us both time if you just summarized your nonsense with exchanges of "Fuck you!" Or you could learn how to lay out a coherent position.. but we both know you're incapable of doing that. Kudos again, though, on conceding on your "illegal versus legal immigration" nonsense.

This is a separate question than you previously asked. The scientific answer is: abortion, like most medical procedures, carries the risk of complications to the subject, and avoiding unnecessary medical risk (and medical costs) are an uncontroversial, universally held belief.

I did answer the question, by virtue of the "rare" portion of my response. You've asserted abortion is a horrible thing; and I've told you that the most effective way of reducing the number that occur is through proven strategies, such as comprehensive sex education. Policies that the right opposes on religious grounds, which have no place in public policy.
    From your responses lately, it's starting to creep in... that realization... that dying last gasp... the awakening that what you've been taught, and currently believe, may not be exactly what you thought it was.

You may not consciously realize it right now, but it's happening... and that nagging thought that you're fighting against will eventually win. I'll wait it out.

As I said, going to be fun once it hits you.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

FUCK! I'm convinced. If you're in Poland get the fuck out! Democrats are coming!

Blog Entries

I don't appose it based off only my belief any more than I appose murder off of what I believe. We know for a fact it's an individual with it's own unique DNA. We know PP targets poor, minority neighborhoods, the numbers don't lie. We know PP is a huge donator to the Democrat party.

Perhaps a good start would be for the Democrats to start promoting having a child as a positive and necessary part of the human condition rather than "I don't want my daughter punished with a baby".

And yes the Republicans are as much to blame for being assholes with our welfare systems. Nobody should have to worry about how they are going to afford to have children in a society with so much wealth. Everyone benefits from a new human conscious that is given all the necessities in life as to not hinder their goals.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984