Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Another one for you Hypocrites

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Psst. That was referring to your deranged behavior after Trump lost.
    Hey listen, I've sat outside multiple businesses yelling, screaming, crying, and protesting that Biden won. How could this evil, evil man win??? Wahhh Wahhh. Oh wait...

LOL. STFU. It's like you forgot all the wonderful memes of 2016 - and the remaining 4 years of hysteria after Trump won. This is the mirror you all hate to see. It's funny seeing you try to act normal now. ROFL.
    Last edited by Shaps; 01-24-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The bullshit is deep here. You don't cite much of anything, 99% of your recent posts are just you discounting what is said and proclaiming yourself victor. GEFO.
    Beeteedubs, my "recent" posts on here have been the result of the hee-hawing circlejerk of Trump apologists, all of whom are hopping mad that Trump's incompetence led the GOP to fall out of power in every respect for the first time in 13 years and, like you, prefer to just take swipes at the person individually rather than any position they've taken up. It takes two to reduce the quality of an exchange.

But since I love proving right-wing conspiracy theory-swilling idiots like you wrong, let's check my last few citations. Fox, Trump's Department of Justice (government), NIH (government), Nature (the most authoritative scientific journal in the world), New England Journal of Medicine (most authoritative medical journal in the US).

You were saying? What's that? You invented an argument out of fat air? Where are the "leftist shill sites" you just asserted I rely on?

It's almost like you just make shit up for the sake of argument. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps
    Hey listen, I've sat outside multiple businesses yelling, screaming, crying, and protesting that Biden won. How could this evil, evil man win??? Wahhh Wahhh. Oh wait...

LOL. STFU. It's like you forgot all the wonderful memes of 2016 - and the remaining 4 years of hysteria after Trump won. This is the mirror you all hate to see. It's funny seeing you try to act normal now. ROFL.
    I know your reality has been shattered, but you really need to put things into perspective.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 01-24-2021 at 11:04 AM.

Beeteedubs, my "recent" posts on here have been the result of the hee-hawing circlejerk of Trump apologists, all of whom are hopping mad that Trump's incompetence led the GOP to fall out of power in every respect for the first time in 13 years and, like you, prefer to just take swipes at the person individually rather than any position they've taken up. It takes two to reduce the quality of an exchange.

But since I love proving right-wing conspiracy theory-swilling idiots like you wrong, let's check my last few citations. Fox, Trump's Department of Justice (government), NIH (government), Nature (the most authoritative scientific journal in the world), New England Journal of Medicine (most authoritative medical journal in the US).

You were saying? What's that? You invented an argument out of fat air? Where are the "leftist shill sites" you just asserted I rely on?

It's almost like you just make shit up for the sake of argument. Who knew?

I know your reality has been shattered, but you really need to put things into perspective.
    Why? Does my insanity bother you? Do my theories and calls of Biden for his corruption and hate bother you? Does my continued complaining about his horrible decisions bother you? Do they? Do they? Do they?

ROFL. Keep making sure you follow the party line or Chairman Mao will come for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Why? Does my insanity bother you? Do my theories and calls of Biden for his corruption and hate bother you? Does my continued complaining about his horrible decisions bother you? Do they? Do they? Do they?

ROFL. Keep making sure you follow the party line or Chairman Mao will come for you.
    Who do you imagine the left-wingers on here were posting akin to the way you are after Trump won in 2016, thus justifying your current behavior? I'm quite interested in the examples you're using to rationalize the dozen-plus threads on here you've spammed up the folder with.

Who do you imagine the left-wingers on here were posting akin to the way you are after Trump won in 2016, thus justifying your current behavior? I'm quite interested in the examples you're using to rationalize the dozen-plus threads on here you've spammed up the folder with.
    All of you for years.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

All of you for years.
    Ah. Couldn't address what I said about the sources, could you? What's that word I'm trying to think of...? Related to your inability to defend your position and instead you opting to just drop it? ... Oh. A concession. How lovely.

Incidentally, no, nobody on here created a dozen-plus RHEE!ing threads to shit up the folder like Shaps has done in a single week.

Ah. Couldn't address what I said about the sources, could you? What's that word I'm trying to think of...? Related to your inability to defend your position and instead you opting to just drop it? ... Oh. A concession. How lovely.

Incidentally, no, nobody on here created a dozen-plus RHEE!ing threads to shit up the folder like Shaps has done in a single week.
    There is a difference in couldn't which is your ASSumption and won't. You deserve no more response than you get and yes you (you included) all did go off your fucking rocker crazier than you usually are with posts galore. Cry moar bytch.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

There is a difference in couldn't which is your ASSumption and won't. You deserve no more response than you get and yes you (you included) all did go off your fucking rocker crazier than you usually are with posts galore. Cry moar bytch.
    You made an assertion, couldn't back it up, then lashed out personally. Perhaps next time you'll more carefully choose your position so you don't get embarrassed again.

You made an assertion
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You made an assertion, couldn't back it up, then lashed out personally. Perhaps next time you'll more carefully choose your position so you don't get embarrassed again.
    You made an assumption and made yourself look like an ass. Perhaps next time you will shut the fuck up.

When you post, this always comes to mind. "Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.