Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hark!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Hooray for godless generations. It's about damned time all the superstitious bullshit died off. Leads to nothing but extremism and loss of life and liberty. All of them.

Inb4 bbbbbbbbbut mine is different!!!11! No, no it isn't. It's bullshit.
    I was listening to a podcast this morning about Christmas and how the Church is coping with this time of low turnout... and the Priest was saying that this pandemic was brought to us by God, not because he doesn't care about us.. but he wants to make us all stronger... because to sharpen a knife you need to use something stronger than the knife itself and sorrow is very strong.

So just remember... 300K dead was brought about because the people who lived through it are now stronger because of it....

Like WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK!? And you people praise this fucking alien?

I came to the conclusion that God is the biggest asshole ever.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

I've rewritten it in my head: she rushes off to buy gifts and a Christmas goose and shows up at her parent's house in time to sing carols and carry her brother, Tim, around on her shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    I've rewritten it in my head: she rushes off to buy gifts and a Christmas goose and shows up at her parent's house in time to sing carols and carry her brother, Tim, around on her shoulders.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tisket again.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Tisket = mad jolly Easter Eggs yo

Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year party people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!