Thread: High-end trade items

Default High-end trade items

I have a few interesting items I am willing to trade. I am mostly looking for items of interest for a mage; auction equivalent runestaffs, SK or multi-use spell items (heroism or others), DB items, etc.

Let me know.

a razor-sharp veil iron handaxe - +25

recurved umbra-wreathed bow - Elemental Bow

https://gswiki.play.net/Elemental_bow

a pulsating alexandrite tanto illuminated silver by the flickering urnon pommel -

http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/i.../t-107167.html

a silvery glaes knife -

Two spherical depressions adorn the silvery glaes knife, approximately the size and shape of a small gem. The chambers currently hold a book-marked cardinal red orb.

The chamber surrounding a book-marked cardinal red orb is alive with steady radiance.
    You also notice a small enchanter's glyph.

As you sing, you feel a faint resonating vibration from the silvery glaes knife in your hand...

The knife resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 15 to Logic Base.
    The knife looks to have quite a few charges remaining.

a shimmering dark gold vultite braquemar - +30 more fearsome wounds - modified short sword
    a shimmering dark silver vultite braquemar - +30 more fearsome wounds - modified short sword

a wyvern-etched iron hunting hatchet - Tally weapon

https://gswiki.play.net/Tally_weapon

a gold-inset pale illthorn staff crowned with a pink granite heart - 10x returner staff

a knotty witchwood staff - The Necro Staff

https://gswiki.play.net/Great_Auction_of_2016

http://forum.gsplayers.com/archive/i.../t-106297.html

some sleek midnight black leathers - 10x doubles fushion with logic orbs and resistance

an old ora buckler

The harmonics generated tell you that the buckler serves to protect from magical attacks by providing +4 Target Defense. The magical harmonics reveal that this is an item which serves as a shield when held in the left hand.
    The buckler resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 7 to Spell Aiming Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 17 times.
    It provides a boost of 3 to Agility Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 4 times.
    The buckler looks to have a huge number of charges remaining.

a wristguard of veil iron tentacles - +5DB item

a leather bandolier - endless discus bandolier

a grainy grey femur bone - 20x day spikethorn item

a madly grinning ivory idol -

You gesture at a madly grinning ivory idol.
    You sense that the grinning ivory idol is a magic item that contains Bravery spell. It currently has 14 charges out of a maximum of 14. It recharges a single use roughly every 420 minutes. The grinning ivory idol clearly appears safe to use.

a pale grey vellum page inked with iridescent red lettering - 1x/day Spirit Guide (130) item

a flawless clear glass globe - You sense that the clear glass globe is a magic item that contains the Major Sanctuary spell with a total of 1 charges when fully charged. It recharges a single use roughly every 1440 minutes. The globe hasn't been used recently.

a monogrammed eahnor ring set with blue crystal bands -

a shimmering climate wear certificate - This certificate will unlock Climate Wear from Tier 2 to Tier 3

a folded black canvas tent - portable room tent, you know the one

Apologies on the Sleek midnight black leathers. Just sang to them.

The first thing that strikes you about the leathers is the weight, which is about 8 pounds. In your best estimation, it's worth about 91,900,000 silvers. You can also tell that the midnight black leathers is predominantly crafted of leather.

You sense a faint aura of magic surrounding the leathers. From the pitch of the vibration you determine that the purpose of the leathers is as some type of defensive garment. Also, it seems to have some sort of enhancive properties.

It has a bonus of +50 from a normal leathers, and the way it vibrates in tune with your voice tells you that it is soft leather armor. It also has some type of special ability, but you can't tell what yet. The midnight black leathers seems to have some sort of unusual protection against damage.

The harmonics generated tell you that the leathers serves to reduce the severity of inflicted wounds.
    The midnight black leathers resonates with your voice, indicating that it may be enchanted up to a bonus of 50 by a wizard and was last enchanted by Merll.
    The leathers resonates with your voice, indicating that it enhances its owner in the following ways:
    It provides a boost of 5 to Aura Bonus.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 63 times.
    It provides a boost of 9 to Aura Base.
    This enhancement may not be used by adventurers who have not trained 54 times.
    The leathers seems to be out of charges.

As your song penetrates the midnight black leathers, you determine that it is very resistant (25%) to slashing attacks and incredibly resistant (95%) to frigid attacks.
    A strong thread of wild magic hums in response to your song, and you sense that the cold resistance (95%) was imbued into the midnight black leathers by Gnarble.
    The notes of your song snag briefly on some custom fittings, and you sense that the slash resistance (25%) was fitted onto the midnight black leathers by Roblar. You gauge that the fittings have quite a lot of wear and tear remaining to them.

You sense that the midnight black leathers will persist after its last enhancive charge has been expended.

Bump

Someone trade this man your fancy mage items for that tanto then sell it to me for cold hard cash or crypto. Thanks.

5. Default

Yeah if you put a silver price on that tanto I may be interested. Nice items.

I will work on a silver price for the tanto.

Can you do the same with the necro staff?

The necro staff is a one of a kind and I am mostly interested in trading for another one of a kind item. The price of the staff would likely be over 1M BS because that is my value on the item.

-Aaramon

9. Default

cool handaxe