Page 108 of 109 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1090

Thread: Fuck Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Truth is, I don’t necessarily love my career now. Sure I use my brain more in the work that I do, but don’t find it fulfilling. I hold no delusions that I do something incredibly important for society. The purpose of my career is to fund the other 4 aspects that you mentioned. I’m capable of doing physically taxing work and absolutely would for double my income. We’re in fairytale land though because I would be by a ridiculous amount the highest paid vegetable harvester in the history of mankind.

Also I think a category you are missing to be happy is something like spiritual, but it’s cool if we’re different.

BTW - I found nothing that you said insulting. I think you have good intentions and it’s obvious to me you really do care about people (like immigrants) you don’t know. That’s admirable. What I’m trying to do is get you thinking about the actual real world effects of some of these liberal policies on immigration. They are not all net positive.

Oh don’t think I agree with the immigration policy we have now, or what a lot of what they want to do. I’m all for stricter borders, but at the same time, I want the immigration system to be more streamlined to allow people to enter legally quicker. I understand that it’s no easy task, and I’m not sure how exactly it can be done. But we do need to do something about our current immigration system. Immigrants built our country, and are an important part of our country.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Oh don’t think I agree with the immigration policy we have now, or what a lot of what they want to do. I’m all for stricter borders, but at the same time, I want the immigration system to be more streamlined to allow people to enter legally quicker. I understand that it’s no easy task, and I’m not sure how exactly it can be done. But we do need to do something about our current immigration system. Immigrants built our country, and are an important part of our country.
    The right kind of immigrants helped the United States become a dominant lone superpower & the gold standard of the world in wealth & prosperity. We need more immigrants like Albert Einstein, Arnold Schwarzenegger (before he went woke), Elon Musk, John Muir, Alex Trebek, Sergey Brin, Joseph Pulitzer…you get the idea. Our priority is to accept the most driven, smartest, strongest, experts in their field, etc. before all others.

The right kind of immigrants helped the United States become a dominant lone superpower & the gold standard of the world in wealth & prosperity. We need more immigrants like Albert Einstein, Arnold Schwarzenegger (before he went woke), Elon Musk, John Muir, Alex Trebek, Sergey Brin, Joseph Pulitzer…you get the idea. Our priority is to accept the most driven, smartest, strongest, experts in their field, etc. before all others.

Don’t forget the ones that laid the railroad that stitched our country together, or the ones that built our cities, they are important as well.
    Last edited by Solkern; 08-19-2023 at 03:41 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Don’t forget the ones that laid the railroad that stitched our country together, or the ones that built our cities, they are important as well.
    When we are in need of such people to do such labor, which is not always, absolutely. And we can still be picky within that pool of people. By that I mean honest people of sound moral character who are truly looking to assimilate into American culture.

When we are in need of such people to do such labor, which is not always, absolutely. And we can still be picky within that pool of people. By that I mean honest people of sound moral character who are truly looking to assimilate into American culture.
    100% agree with you on that.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No, I think you're just talking out of your ass is all, and with a dash of butthurt thrown in over being called out on it and your useless "proof" replies that contain literally nothing useful, and somehow calling this out must mean I'm "uneducated" or whatever, etc., when all you really did was tell SP what you think he would do and how he would feel about it, then double downed on it anyway when he disagreed and told you you're wrong, when you don't actually know jack shit about him either other than what he posts on here. Not that I know shit about him either past that, but I'm not over here trying to tell other people how they would react or feel in XYZ situation either as if I know them.

I'm literally just asking you to point out what specifically was listed in that link you posted that would result in "Americans" turning their noses up at it even if it paid $50/hr, because after reading through all of it, I didn't see anything that lined up with your claim. To which your response was literally to tell me to read what's in the link. After I told you I read it and didn't see any of what you were talking about.

If it makes you feel better, you can even apply any of it to that list of "other things people need" that you decided for them.

Why is that so difficult for you to answer?

You won't answer it this time either. You'll just keep tap dancing around and making veiled insults while ultimately not saying anything at all. But let's try again anyway.

Here's a recap of things so far, in case you forgot and don't feel like scrolling up:

^ And from there you avoided replying until I brought it up again, and now you're all butthurt.
    Annnnd... still crickets.

Trump won’t debate this group of republicans lol

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status...g0H6wi5ylLv3Tw

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Trump won’t debate this group of republicans lol

https://x.com/rpsagainsttrump/status...g0H6wi5ylLv3Tw
    Not sure there is any upside for him to debate other Republicans. He's up 30-40 points, depending on the poll... and if he did debate it would be everyone vs. him.

He won't attend and now it'll be everyone vs. DeSantis, his top rival.

People have had 4 years of Trump and how he would be President to judge him.

I don't see an upside for him to debate.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Arqueto View Post
    Annnnd... still crickets.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Happy Friday.

Fuck Trump.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription