Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    You're not nearly as bad as PB.

(Yes that's a compliment)
    Thank you.

Oops.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So.. you're saying there are right wingers that are as crazy as you are as an alt leftie?

I don't believe anyone on the right could possibly be that fucking nuts.
    It's a fact. I work for one and she is deep into the QAnon, politicians have to rape and kill kids to gain power, January 6th is doomsday when they flip the killswitch on the internet type conspiracies.
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    This is all correct, except for liking her in game, as she's a huge douche there, too. Know why BLM and Antifa went away as of late? They stopped getting paid to show up.
    I 100 percent agree with this. Can you imagine the stuff that would be happening if the election was being challenged the other way

Blog Entries

“When the people find that they can vote themselves money that will herald the end of the republic.”

― Benjamin Franklin
    I don't think this is just about the Benjamins. Perdue and Loeffler have been trying to print money with her seat. Appears to be a lot of sketchy deals surrounding their knowledge of the COVID pandemic.

Not to mention the House votes on their own pay raise, I'd be interested to know if their pay raise has ever failed to pass.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I don't think this is just about the Benjamins. Perdue and Loeffler have been trying to print money with her seat. Appears to be a lot of sketchy deals surrounding their knowledge of the COVID pandemic.
    You're right.. it's not JUST about the money, but that's a large part of it. People got $600 and if they give Senate control to the Dems, they will get $1400 more "free" money.

Not to mention the House votes on their own pay raise, I'd be interested to know if their pay raise has ever failed to pass.
    I doubt it. Congress needs more oversight and term limits. They shouldn't be in charge of their own rates of pay.. that's fucking retarded.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Reports are showing that you're ParkBandit responding to your own posts.
    When I saw this post, I immediately thought that a time4fun post would be right around the corner.

And well...

Think about the last 10 years- have Republicans ever gotten less extreme?

We're not just looking at a precursor for tomorrow, we're looking at at precursor for the next few elections. There is nothing that the GOP won't destroy to stay in power. They've gone from voter suppression to straight up coup. Particularly if they win either or both of the Senate seats, it will be read as a reward for their behavior.

It's been a race to the bottom for the last 10 years. And they are laps ahead of the Dems, who can't decide if they want to participate in the race in hopes of acquiring power or if they want to stay the responsible adults in the room and fight for the foundations of our free society.
    You’re not very good at containing your multiple personalities.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

I doubt it. Congress needs more oversight and term limits. They shouldn't be in charge of their own rates of pay.. that's fucking retarded.
    Making 200k/year for essentially a part time job is ridiculous.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

It's about the consequences of believing that. They'd have to admit Trump was lying to them, the hyper partisan, conservative news outlets they exclusively rely on were lying to them, and that the Republican leaders they listen to were lying to them.

Is it really that surprising that they are willing to invent fantastical conspiracy theories that are inherently illogical to avoid admitting that their core worldview is inherently illogical?
    What core world view is that? Be specific.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Know why BLM and Antifa went away as of late? They stopped getting paid to show up.
    This is the most correct post in the whole thread.