Page 137 of 273 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 2722

Thread: Election Watch 2020 - Trump/Pence vs Biden/Harris

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OMG this is amazing.

What does your psychiatrist say about this?

So wait, let me check:

I'm Andraste
    I'm Bhaal
    I'm someone named Caramia
    I'm also a current GM, I hear.
    Andraste and Caramia are the same. Who said you are a current GM.. you got shitcanned a while back.

The only reason people say you are Bhaal is because you fucked up and said "I hit a nerve" when you didn't make any posts, only Bhaal did.

But you fuck up all the time, so I don't believe you are Bhaal.

So it's still boiled down to the fact that you are the ex-GM Andraste. Not 4 people. Not 24 people.

Just the one really stupid person.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Just want to say that I'm behind our presumptive president elect Joe Biden. Unlike you TDS having butthurt whining retards, I don't have to agree on every issue in order to support a person presumably doing their level best to represent and better our country. I wish him health and wisdom in the coming years.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wrathbringer View Post
    Just want to say that I'm behind our presumptive president elect Joe Biden. Unlike you TDS having butthurt whining retards, I don't have to agree on every issue in order to support a person presumably doing their level best to represent and better our country. I wish him health and wisdom in the coming years.
    Yeah, it's insanity to hope one's leader does a shitty job. I too hope he rocks the job. Because it's in our collective best interests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Yeah, it's insanity to hope one's leader does a shitty job. I too hope he rocks the job. Because it's in our collective best interests.
    Agreed. I don't expect him to do very well, and I expect even worse from a President Harris, but I do actually hope they do well, and don't enact too many far left policies.

Anyone heard from Tgo01 lately? Haven't seen him post in a while.

6. Default

That actually is a little concerning.

I'm really hoping he's not at some QAnon training camp right now, learning how to "take back this country".

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    This whole voter fraud is like the fake moon landing shit.
    It took countless countries and tens of thousands of people to achieve putting a man on the moon, and not one person who was involved said/leaked/let slip that it was fake or a fraud. That alone is reason enough to know that we put someone on the moon. Period.

Same with this voter fraud shit.. the amount of people it would require to perform such an undertaking would be tens of thousands of people across multiple states and take years and years of planning and putting pieces in place... yet not one person (who supposedly was involved in this plot) has ever come forward, leaked, let slip... anything to show that there was some sort of mastermind plot to do wide spread voter fraud. In this day of digital media.. it is literally impossible to cover up or hide a massive undertaking like this.

Look at the Astros and their cheating scandal... ONE person blew up their entire shit... ONE person... that’s another example, that proves a plot to do wide spread voter fraud just didn’t happen.

I mean shit, you can’t expect 3-5 friends who you know and trust to keep a secret, you expect tens of thousands of random people to do it? Take off your tinfoil hat.

Was there voter fraud? Most likely. Was there wide spread voter fraud? No there wasn’t. If there was voter fraud, it was committed by both sides... and not some master plot by either party.
    The last ten years have been exhausting- watching Republicans careen from conspiracy theory to conspiracy theory. It's getting to the point where no one can name more than one or two policy positions of the GOP (aside from "Very Pro Voter Suppression"), but we can all name their latest half dozen batshit insane conspiracy theories.

It's a joke. Democrats are actually trying to govern, and Republicans are just trying to scare people into voting for them.

Blog Entries

He's been doing dreavenings.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    The last ten years have been exhausting- watching Republicans careen from conspiracy theory to conspiracy theory. It's getting to the point where no one can name more than one or two policy positions of the GOP (aside from "Very Pro Voter Suppression"), but we can all name their latest half dozen batshit insane conspiracy theories.

It's a joke. Democrats are actually trying to govern, and Republicans are just trying to scare people into voting for them.
    You may very well have the least self awareness when it comes to your political affiliation than anyone I've ever come across. The Republicans have many, many, many shortcomings but you project like nothing I've seen before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Y'all see that wonderful venue of their press conference? Htf do you manage to book the wrong 4 seasons..? And he barely lost...
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.