Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Black man attacked in San Fransisco yesterday by BLM/Antifa terrorists

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Lol, tgol is a shit posting bot on a good day.
    You ignoring the violent attacks because you don’t like what some of the people attacked had to say?

Democrats are so weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You ignoring the violent attacks because you don’t like what some of the people attacked had to say?

Democrats are so weird.
    Do you schedule klan rallies around events like EG? How does that work with your schedule?
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

How many of you far leftists will continue making excuses to justify your vote for the racist known as Biden? Close to 100%.
    Do you schedule klan rallies around events like EG? How does that work with your schedule?
    This is now 3 terrible excuses you have come up with. Leave some excuses for the other violent far leftists to come up with!

Tgo01 is obviously a Republican, not a liberal Democrat like you.

You won't see him at your KKK meetings. Sorry
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

5. Default

If it were up to me, I would authorize another rally and have many more police ready to handle problems. Free speech is free speech is free speech - I would ensure it was defended.

Blog Entries

Looks like antifa, I don't think antifa and BLM are the same thing though.

I hope they find and arrest the guy responsible.
    Last edited by drauz; 10-18-2020 at 08:48 PM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Looks like antifa, I don't think antifa and BLM are the same thing though.

I hope they find and arrest the guy responsible.
    In SF? Don't count on it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    Motion to declare all threads and posts referring to an article without links to said article to be as useless as polls without taco option.
    If you ignored all baseless tweets and fake news article, Tg would shrivel up ajd die

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    If you ignored all baseless tweets and fake news article, Tg would shrivel up ajd die
    There’s the kind of excuse I was looking for! Apparently this man knocked his own teeth out in order to make Antifa and BLM terrorists look bad.

Blog Entries

There’s the kind of excuse I was looking for! Apparently this man knocked his own teeth out in order to make Antifa and BLM terrorists look bad.
    I'm reminded of the poor old man who was beat with a hammer by those murderterrorist antifa, until it came out that he was the aggressor and his hammer got turned around on him.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.