Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI Investigating Trump Surrogate Over Hunter Biden Emails

Imagine if Trump had succeeded blackmailing Ukraine. This non-story would have so many more mouth breathers believing it.

Trump is smart like a fox. He was laying the groundwork for this "October surprise" for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    Imagine if Trump had succeeded blackmailing Ukraine. This non-story would have so many more mouth breathers believing it.

Trump is smart like a fox. He was laying the groundwork for this "October surprise" for a while.
    The only surprise he got was how ineffective it was

You two must take serious drugs to be this delusional to think that this is all Trump's doing. I mean really, there is Biden on tape saying he did it back in the day and yet, still you persist with this stupidity.

Did you hit your head? Did your mothers drink heavily while they were pregnant with you? Your TDS is is super overdrive. Get help.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The only surprise he got was how ineffective it was
    Remember how you're wrong all the time though? Everyone else does.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    You two must take serious drugs to be this delusional to think that this is all Trump's doing. I mean really, there is Biden on tape saying he did it back in the day and yet, still you persist with this stupidity.

Did you hit your head? Did your mothers drink heavily while they were pregnant with you? Your TDS is is super overdrive. Get help.
    What was I thinking, clearly Trump has absolutely no connection whatsoever with Rudy Giuliani, his personal attorney. The fact he's introducing manufactured evidence meant to hurt Trump's chief opponent for reelection is clearly just a coincidence.. Oh wait..

Blog Entries

No, I am not Drauz in game.

What was I thinking, clearly Trump has absolutely no connection whatsoever with Rudy Giuliani, his personal attorney. The fact he's introducing manufactured evidence meant to hurt Trump's chief opponent for reelection is clearly just a coincidence.. Oh wait..
    The fact that you think it's manufactured is hysterical. So, did Trump manufacture the tape of Biden saying he got the prosecutor investigating his son fired?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

What was I thinking,
    Same as usual: Not much...

clearly Trump has absolutely no connection whatsoever with Rudy Giuliani, his personal attorney. The fact he's introducing manufactured evidence meant to hurt Trump's chief opponent for reelection is clearly just a coincidence.. Oh wait..
    So.. is it true or not? Has the Biden campaign denied the laptop was Hunter's and the email is a forgery?

Are you focused on the fact that the information came via Rudy and not the actual information? Let's be honest... the shit Hunter pulled during Daddy's days as Senator/VP are pretty well known and definitely shady as fuck. Is it really that hard to believe that this could have happened?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    The fact that you think it's manufactured is hysterical. So, did Trump manufacture the tape of Biden saying he got the prosecutor investigating his son fired?
    Your spin on it's pretty funny, if not hysterical in of itself. You're connecting two entirely two unrelated GOP conspiracies as evidence of each other's legitimacy. Both are wrong and you're clearly a sheep. Trump's strategy through his lawyer has failed. The Biden Team's response to not muck about in this nonsense is the right thing to do and not evidence of some cover-up. The FBI is welcome to do their investigation. If it was credible, I'm sure we'd have heard something in 7 months since they first got the bogus info. That the only thing we've heard is that Giuliani has been engaging with Russian intelligence operatives is far more telling

10. Default

Fox passing on the story is what the entire liberal media should have done with almost everything for the past 4 years. It's refreshing to see actual journalism and not opinion smear campaigns.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal