Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Emails show Hunter Biden's and Joe Biden's corruption

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So many tyrants and traitors who hate our very special and very truthful media. Imagine calling respected journalists "fake news." That's like the N word to journalists!
    I know right, they are acting so Presidential.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

No but seriously, where exactly is the evidence that the story is false?

I know the Biden campaign is laughably using the excuse that since Twitter censored the story that proves it's false (LOL!) but where are the real facts?

You all aren't so stupid as to actually think that just because Twitter censors anything that alone proves something...or are you?

Or are you all now laughably saying we shouldn't rely on anonymous sources? Because again a big L OH FUCKING L if that's what you very special people are latching onto.

So many tyrants and traitors who hate our very special and very truthful media. Imagine calling respected journalists "fake news." That's like the N word to journalists!
    Very special and very truthful.. My God, you're quoting Donald Trump there.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Very special and very truthful.. My God, you're quoting Donald Trump there.
    Just answer the questions, simpleton.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-15-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

No but seriously, where exactly is the evidence that the story is false?

I know the Biden campaign is laughably using the excuse that since Twitter censored the story that proves it's false (LOL!) but where are the real facts?

You all aren't so stupid as to actually think that just because Twitter censors anything that alone proves something...or are you?

Or are you all now laughably saying we shouldn't rely on anonymous sources? Because again a big L OH FUCKING L if that's what you very special people are latching onto.
    Man in a used computer shop claims someone who made have been Hunter Biden drops off laptops and never comes to get them. The owner doesn't discount it could have been him, but he doesn't know for sure because he has bad eyesight. He proceeds to hack into the computers and 'find' conveniently accessible information that proves Hunter referred a colleague to his father, Joe Biden. Being the concerned citizen he is, he reaches out to Republican Congressmen and just so happens to have a connection with Rudy Giuliani, whose been teasing just such information for a year.

So let's think about it. What's more likely, a well educated and connected member of a powerful political family drops off personal computers with a no name shop in the middle of nowhere and promptly forgets about it..

-Or-

A GOP operative on behalf of Rudy Giuliani plants fake documents on a laptop, finds a convenient patriot eager to tell some lies for money and notoriety all the while Giuliani and his Russian GRU backers start pumping the troll farm to create headlines.

Well, if you're Dreaven you know the first is irrefutable, because the Beau Biden decal proves irrefutably its legit.

If you're anyone else, you discount it as more GOP lies and know that the Justice Department would have long ago brought charges if there was even a hint of proof.
    Last edited by Seran; 10-15-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Man in a used computer shop claims someone who made have been Hunter Biden drops off laptops and never comes to get them.
    Actually he never once claimed Hunter Biden himself dropped off the laptop and was upfront from the very beginning that he's not even sure the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden, just that he saw a sticker reading "Beau Biden Foundation" on the laptop.

It's like you didn't even read the story you are now claiming to be fake news.

SAD!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-15-2020 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Fake laptop, fake story.
    Hey! It is literally terrorism to refer to journalists as fake news! LITERALLY!

Actually he never once claimed Hunter Biden himself dropped off the laptop and was upfront from the very beginning that he's not even sure the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden, just that he saw a sticker reading "Beau Biden Foundation" on the laptop.

It's like you didn't even read the story you are now claiming to be fake news.

SAD!
    Go back and read the Fox News headline story tool, that's exactly what he said. Dude's been coached beyond the limits of his intelligence. He's saying it was Hunter and in order to avoid an eventual perjury charge, he's hedging with a claim 'but because of my bad eyesight, I couldn't be sure'. Another GOP attempt at bringing down Joe Biden by covering everyone else in as much swampy mud as Trump

Fake news. Do you ever even vet the nonsense you post here? Seriously, the amount of scrot licking you must do for Giuliani and his network of contacts must've given you a serious callus by now
    Bro... your credibility is about at a zero right now.

You literally fell for Russian Collusion hoax and the allegations against Justice Kavanaugh and there was FAR less "evidence" than there is for this.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.