Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Trump is going to win again...

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    but I think his election has removed some of the stigma of voting for the Pumpkin King,
    You really think so? Putting a Trump sticker on your car, or a Trump election sign at your house is pretty much daring some crazed leftist to vandalize your car/house, and in many industries, declaring you are voting for Trump is career suicide. Same thing in a social gathering, unless you are already only gathering with people who agree with you, saying you are voting for Trump is pretty much guaranteeing your friends (the ones that don't feel as you do) are going to stop speaking to you, ever.

It's unlikely Trump will win again. 538 currently has it at 16%. Of course, people could be lying in the polls like they were last time, and voting for Trump silently, but I think his election has removed some of the stigma of voting for the Pumpkin King, and so it's much less likely that the polls are wrong this time around.
    538 was spot fucking on in 2016....

I do enjoy you putting your faith in that poll again.. it will make your meltdown even more enjoyable than the one you gave us in 2016.

By the way.. are you still trying to come up with specific examples of how President Trump is an authoritarian fascist or did you just give up trying to find one?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    You really think so? Putting a Trump sticker on your car, or a Trump election sign at your house is pretty much daring some crazed leftist to vandalize your car/house, and in many industries, declaring you are voting for Trump is career suicide. Same thing in a social gathering, unless you are already only gathering with people who agree with you, saying you are voting for Trump is pretty much guaranteeing your friends (the ones that don't feel as you do) are going to stop speaking to you, ever.
    If you have friends like that, discard them because they aren't friends.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's unlikely Trump will win again. 538 currently has it at 16%. Of course, people could be lying in the polls like they were last time, and voting for Trump silently, but I think his election has removed some of the stigma of voting for the Pumpkin King, and so it's much less likely that the polls are wrong this time around.
    Posts like these are why it's funny when you call someone else ignorant.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No arguments on that from me.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It's not friends, it's coworkers and corporate America. You cannot escape soyboys like Backrash virtue signalling and screaming how woke they are.

My friends are a mixed bag on the political spectrum. Crazy liberal to crazy moderates, vast majority near the middle. But one thing in common, they are rational human beings, not pawns.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    It's not friends, it's coworkers and corporate America. You cannot escape soyboys like Backrash virtue signalling and screaming how woke they are.
    Backlash has probably tried to Androidpk at least one person on here at some point in time. I'd bet a whole dollar on it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Fierna View Post
    Guys I think it’s 2016 all over again, everything is lining up for Trump to dark horse it from behind.

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription