Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Domestic Terrorists Plot to Overthrow Government

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Amazing that these are the types the President has standing by. Wonder how many other militias the GOP is supporting
    These are the types the President has standing by? He said something to one group which isn't even a white supremacist group. How many times has he condemned the kkk and people like that 10-15-100 times? Proud Boys if you read up on them and also hear from some of their non white members is about the country not about race. However you will believe what you want.
    Oh honey you need to learn better

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Here we go with typical Dreaven deflection. As if anyone cares at this point how you equate logical outrage against murder, kidnap and sedition with being a Lefty. I think there's something seriously wrong with you, you might want to seek professional help.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    These are the types the President has standing by? He said something to one group which isn't even a white supremacist group. How many times has he condemned the kkk and people like that 10-15-100 times? Proud Boys if you read up on them and also hear from some of their non white members is about the country not about race. However you will believe what you want.
    Oh honey you need to learn better
    Has Trump renounced white supremacy in the past hour? If not, he's clearly never done it.

Meanwhile, here's good ol' Joe Biden, saying goodbye to his friend, mentor and Grand Wizard of the KKK:

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...339819520?s=20

Oh hey look, one of the terrorists is an admitted anarchist who believes voting for or supporting any politician is supporting slavery. Also they wanted to target police officers in their homes too.

Hmm...saying the US government supports slavery and wanting to murder cops in their homes. What group does that sound like....I wonder....

But of course these pesky facts won't be reported on heavily. And why? Because the left are a bunch of predictable sheep. Just look at Keller and Seran.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/st...339819520?s=20

Oh hey look, one of the terrorists is an admitted anarchist who believes voting for or supporting any politician is supporting slavery. Also they wanted to target police officers in their homes too.

Hmm...saying the US government supports slavery and wanting to murder cops in their homes. What group does that sound like....I wonder....

But of course these pesky facts won't be reported on heavily. And why? Because the left are a bunch of predictable sheep. Just look at Keller and Seran.
    Seran isn't a creepy fuck though (that we know of)

Keller is literally a bigger scumbag than Androidpk... because Androidpk only doxxed someone to get them fired, slept with a married woman and tried to end the marriage, mooched and stole shit from friends and complained of roommates loud self gratification.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah, not a good thing all over, and Governor Blackface in VA ranks among the scary ones.
    The PA one is particularly scary because of the precedent it could set.

I really like this youtube channel, he breaks down law decisions really well imho. Would recommend checking him out. This one is about the PA stay decision, assuming I linked the right video.

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Once again I called it in the very first reply to this thread.

Months and months and months of left wing terrorists destroying cities and terrorizing citizens, Democrats are quiet.

A right wing plot is foiled before it goes anywhere and this is suddenly the top news story. And believe me it will be in the news probably up until election day with each and every single Republican being forced to comment on it and denounce these people, meanwhile BLM and Antifa terrorists will continue to destroy cities without a single peep from the media or Democrats.

You all are fucking sheep. Predictable sheep at that.
    Post these arsonist, BLM, Antifa extemists names. I even started it up for you with 2020 Extremists.

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    One of the best governors in the U.S. Love our Gretchen!
    Lol@ the courts striking down all her fascist covid bullshit restrictions as unconstitutional

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    Why are you having a tough time finding any of these Antifa, BLM, baby-killers Tgo01 and Rocktard expouse all over? I looked actually. The thread isn't meant to be bias. Its just charged, felony level extremists.

There is a ton of car ones, but yeah.....right-wingers so pretty boring. Even Islam isn't doing much. 7 incidents in 2019.
    Gee it couldn't be because police were told not to arrest them or anything....

We're talking about felony level murder. Cops are still somehow finding time to catch the alt-right murderers though? Interesting memo.