Page 12 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump / Biden debate.

Speaking of "white supremacists being behind a lot of the violence recently."

A BLM organizer is charged with attempted murder after she ran over Trump supporters.

She organized the "counter protest" to Trump supporters then decided to try and murder several of them.

But white supremacy!!1!!1 Fuckers.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Yep.

People who are rioting are criminals and opportunists.

It has been verified that white supremacist actors have incited some of the recent violence.

The FBI has verified white supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement. Not to mention that the FBI has said that white supremacists are the greatest domestic threat currently.

The Proud Boys and other hate groups have been holding violent provocation rallies for years.

The people who are protesting are protesting against deadly authoritarian treatment and a lack of rights as evidenced by the shooting deaths of multiple unarmed individuals.

You are seriously confused.

If you support Trump you support his attempts at encouraging, promoting, and enabling white supremacists and white nationalists to tear America apart.
    The champ returns to claim his title.

I love it when triggered snowflakes like Backrash make sweeping statements like this. It only reinforces how out of tune with reality their fragile minds are.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Not sure how anyone claim someone won this debate, no one won, it was a disaster for everyone.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

More Democrats that thought Biden did so well that he shouldn't do anymore debates.

Mika Brzenzinki: "No more debates. Because that was not a debate. Biden was great by the way."
    George Takei: "No more debates. We’re hurting enough."
    Howard Fineman: "No more debates. Stop."
    Margaret Sullivan: "Dear Debate Commission: Fix the debate format (Penalty box? Mute button? Stun gun?) or cancel the next two. My column."
    Arianna Huffington: "There should be no more debates. As Jake Tapper said, "a hot mess inside a dumpster fire.""

Blog Entries

Yep.

People who are rioting are criminals and opportunists.

It has been verified that white supremacist actors have incited some of the recent violence.

The FBI has verified white supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement. Not to mention that the FBI has said that white supremacists are the greatest domestic threat currently.

The Proud Boys and other hate groups have been holding violent provocation rallies for years.

The people who are protesting are protesting against deadly authoritarian treatment and a lack of rights as evidenced by the shooting deaths of multiple unarmed individuals.

You are seriously confused.

If you support Trump you support his attempts at encouraging, promoting, and enabling white supremacists and white nationalists to tear America apart.
    The head of proud boys is a POC.

"If you can't decide between me or Trump, you ain't black. ~ Joe Biden"

"I will not have my children going to school in a racial jungle. ~ Joe Biden"

If you support Biden, you're supporting a person that has been in public office for 50 years and has helped author and pass racist laws. 1994 crime bill is just the tip of the ice burg.

I mean, you're literally supporting a candidate that praised and supported segregationists.

"People who are rioting are criminals and opportunists." and Democrats.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 09-30-2020 at 11:57 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

If you support Biden, you're supporting a person that has been in public office for 50 years and has helped author and pass racist laws. 1994 crime bill is just the tip of the ice burg.

I mean, you're literally supporting a candidate that praised and supported segregationists.

Quotes takes out of context for 200 Alex.

The actual quote regarding Biden's opposition of bussing is as follows:

"Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions built so high that it is going to explode at some point. We have got to make some move on this."

Now, one can easily see he was arguing about desegregation being done in an orderly manner in order to prevent misunderstandings and violence. That he opposed bussing at all is pretty hairy, but the quote is still not nearly as damaging as the right wing would have you believe. As if these David Duke loving, skin head supporting group of confederate sympathizers have any leg to stand on.

Biden's support of the 1994 crime bill is also a find batch of hypocrisy. For the right to try and claim Biden is not left enough, due to his support of an assault weapons ban, death sentences for terrorists, murders involving civil rights abuses and requiring states to track sex offenders is just wrong.

Now I get that you Conservashits want to discourage liberals from voting by painting Biden as not being far enough left, but there is enough moderate Republican support, enough independent support and more than enough Democrats who hate the white supremacist cheeto man to elect Biden.

Feel free to keep trying.

None of this is accurate. Besides, it does not even touch the level of open support for white nationalism that Trump has openly displayed. To deny it is to deny reality. To support Trump is to support his promotion of white supremacy and white nationalism.

Why are you afraid to be honest and admit it?

None of this is accurate. Besides, it does not even touch the level of open support for white nationalism that Trump has openly displayed. To deny it is to deny reality. To support Trump is to support his promotion of white supremacy and white nationalism.

I've never seen this much virtue signaling outside of white people literally kissing the feet of black people and apologizing for being white. Or did I give away your plans for tomorrow evening?

Can you give us some solid examples of President Trump doing this? I'm not talking about what you heard from MSNBC.. give us some solid examples of Trump supporting white supremacy.

For every one you post that are actual examples and not just gas lighting bullshit, I'll post one that shows Trump is the worst white supremacist ever.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Can you give us some solid examples of President Trump doing this? I'm not talking about what you heard from MSNBC.. give us some solid examples of Trump supporting white supremacy.

For every one you post that are actual examples and not just gas lighting bullshit, I'll post one that shows Trump is the worst white supremacist ever.