Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruth Bader Ginsburg died

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah, all those unborn children given a chance at life. So horrible.
    Imagine how many more democrat voters there would be if they couldn't abort their kids though.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Imagine how many more democrat voters there would be if they couldn't abort their kids though.
    True dat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Yeah, all those unborn children given a chance at life. So horrible.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    No I totally agree with you! Babies am I right? Bunch of fuckers.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Yea.. I honestly never understood their steadfast defense of abortion. I get that the motivation behind Planned Parenthood was to eliminate as many minority babies as possible.. but that was 100 years ago. Given that black Americans vote upwards of 80-90% for Democrats.. aren't they just killing off future voters?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    Both parties are going full counter from each other in 2016. I think everyone can see that, and no one should be shocked about that. It will most likely happen that Trump will bring someone in. While the Judge is most likely going to be a conservative once they are sworn in the Judge can lean however they want in whatever way they want (we even have recent evidence of this). I think it's funny everyone is using quotes from all these people (both sides) in the past because clearly life has taught us that all statements are timeless and neither people or policies will change.

The court still has to hear the cases and make the rulings. There are a lot of hoops for anyone to jump through to have their cases make it to the supreme court (and money), and then on top of that to be picked. Then everyone has to hope that the right judges lean the right way, but nothing is guaranteed. Does it help the conservative leaning side, of course...is it guaranteed to mean that all rulings will go to conservative thinking, no.
    If the GOP manages to install someone on the Court before January 3rd, a part of me is praying the Dems don't take back the Senate. You're right that conservatives may not get their ruling, but I think you're wrong on the reasons.

If the Dems take back the Senate, then they've also taken the White House. For the last 10 years Democrats have been watching Republicans play dirtier and dirtier- gerrymandering in a way no one had ever had the gall to do before, sweeping voter disenfranchisement, perverting the SCOTUS nomination process (in so many ways), refusing to do their Constitutional duties in the impeachment case...there is so much (no pun intended) fire and fury built up on the left right now.

It's going to be bad. I can already see it: killing the Filibuster, stacking the Supreme Court, and then giving DC and Puerto Rico statehood- which is great but not when you're doing it to manipulate the senate.

Ultimately the filibuster is part of what protects us from authoritarians like Trump and their enablers. It's also part of what keeps this country from being in a perpetual pendulum swing of extreme policy positions. (Imagine Abortion becoming legalize and then banned and then legalized and then banned over and over again every few years).

I get the rage on the left- I get being tired of being the adults in the room while Republicans run around burning the house down. But Democrats are holding gas cans right now and are ready to "solve the problem" by throwing pouring them directly into the flames.

There aren't going to be any adults left in the room.

If the Dems take back the Senate, then they've also taken the White House. For the last 10 years Democrats have been watching Republicans play dirtier and dirtier
    The absolute fucking disconnect one has to have from reality to actually say with a straight face that Republicans are the ones playing dirty.

Democrats, the ones who openly give their blessing to Antifa and BLM to act like their own Brown Shirts.

Democrats, the ones who willingly tried to turn their cities and states into absolute shit via endless shutdowns and riots in order to hurt Trump at the polls.

Democrats, the ones who are using a pandemic as an excuse to push mail in voting to make it easier for them to cheat.

But yes, do bitch and moan about Republicans and your dumb shit gerrymandering nonsense, as if Democrats don't fucking gerrymander.

Look at this fucking Democrat district:

8. Default

I get the rage on the left- I get being tired of being the adults in the room

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

Small factoid: The 4th District of Illinois has been this shape since 1992, with very few changes, and has withstood multiple additional lawsuits to be redrawn. The gerrymandered map is the outcome of a lawsuit which challenged the Democratic Governor and Mayor concerning their Latino-based districting attempts. That lawsuit included two maps, each of which the three-judge panel suggested passed all tests the court imposed. The plaintiff (Congressman Dennis Hastert) won the lawsuit and also had the map which the court approved to be implemented.

The bonus factoid: Hastert's party -- Republican.

"A three-judge panel of the federal district court adopted the map proposed by Hastert and other Republican members of the Illinois Congressional delegation.[13] Subsequent lawsuits challenging the redistricting as racially biased[14] did not succeed in redrawing the district boundaries. The district, as it was in 2009, was in some places less than 50 metres wide and parts covered no more than one city block.[15]" from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illino...ional_district

10. Default

Don't the babies vote Democrat anyways? Too low?