Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Republican convention 2020

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    And then break Federal law by using Federal property for political purposes
    This entire thing is classic Trump corruption at its classiest
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The best speech of Night 1 was Herschel Walker. It wasn't a close contest. He was sincere.

Trump's meeting with six former hostages was very effective.

Trump, Jr. was the keynote speaker. He was too nervous. It was painful to watch and a wasted primetime speaking slot.

I won't be able to give awards for the best background. Republicans didn't do individualized backgrounds with remote broadcasts.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Kimberly Guilfoyle looked good... but why the fuck did she scream her entire speech? Yikes.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Jr wasn't nervous he was tweaked. Dude was higher then Snoop and Willie Nelson at a pot farm. Someone mentioned that the people that did Apprentice were producing it, most of it came off as if the people producing the WWE were doing it. And expecting policy from these things in today's atmosphere is a waste of breath. going to be a long 2 and a half months.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    The best speech of Night 1 was Herschel Walker. It wasn't a close contest. He was sincere.

Trump's meeting with six former hostages was very effective.

Trump, Jr. was the keynote speaker. He was too nervous. It was painful to watch and a wasted primetime speaking slot.

I won't be able to give awards for the best background. Republicans didn't do individualized backgrounds with remote broadcasts.
    You apparently missed the part where Trump praised the leader of Turkey to a man well was held hostage by Turkey

Herschel Walker and Maximo Alvarez gave good, genuine speeches last night. The older gentleman’s speech reminds me of my parents who also fled a communist country and are appreciative of this country and opportunities for their kids.

His second term agenda goals were released prior to the convention and have me hopeful. Even though it’s still a long shot, I’d love to see congressional term limits enacted so politictians can focus on representation instead of campaign funding the day after they are elected.

My wife and most of her family have never voted in an election despite being born here. They filled out registration papers and will be casting their vote for Trump in November.

Quote Originally Posted by Hedrik View Post
    My wife and most of her family have never voted in an election despite being born here. They filled out registration papers and will be casting their vote for Trump in November.
    They sound like a group of hate filled immigrant haters.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

You apparently missed the part where Trump praised the leader of Turkey to a man well was held hostage by Turkey

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hedrik View Post
    Herschel Walker and Maximo Alvarez gave good, genuine speeches last night. The older gentleman’s speech reminds me of my parents who also fled a communist country and are appreciative of this country and opportunities for their kids.

His second term agenda goals were released prior to the convention and have me hopeful. Even though it’s still a long shot, I’d love to see congressional term limits enacted so politictians can focus on representation instead of campaign funding the day after they are elected.

This seems to be the trend for families that come to the United States using our legal path to citizenship. I would like to see that path become much easier, we are a better country because of our vast cultural mix and the freedom we offer for people to chase their dreams. I'm glad things have worked out for your family.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Tell us about how Herschel Walker doesn't know what's good for him though and that as a non-black whatever the fuck mutant you think you are, you know what's best for black people better than actual black people.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-25-2020 at 09:23 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible