Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The positive aspects of Covid19

Quote Originally Posted by Tisket View Post
    Masks mean less plucking is necessary.

Not that I have a hairy upper lip.

Fuck off.
    HAHA, my wife says the same thing. That and she hasn't had to wear lipstick in months.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I figured I should focus on the positive things that have come about as a result of Covid 19.

1) I've put about 100 miles on my truck since mid February. So no gas bills, not a lot of maintenance, lower mileage on the pickup ultimately

2) I get to work from home (also a con, but I'll keep this glass half full right now) all the time

3) I get to spend time in the twilight years of my dogs (all turning 14 by the EOY)

4) I actually talk more to my family than I have in years past

5) In the past few weeks, I've come to realize that while I'm working from "home", this really means I can work from ANYWHERE that has internet. I'm spending a month in Texas visiting family this December.

6) I cook more, and I cook healthier than eating out

I'm sure there's more, but that was top of mind.
    #3 is the most important.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    I am not in a car 3 hours a day to commute and I am not waking up at 430AM to have to start said commute.
    I see my kids more and my wife and dogs/goats/alpacas.
    I am an outgoing introvert so I am living my dream of just being at home all the time and when needed/able having 1-2 people over and socializing that way
    You are now obligated to post dog/goat/alpaca pics.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    You are now obligated to post dog/goat/alpaca pics.
    Ill take some pics and send them your way.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Ill take some pics and send them your way.
    Doooo eeeet!
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Blog Entries

I can’t attach pictures for shit I’ll try again later but they always are sideways for me
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Orthin; 08-05-2020 at 04:55 PM.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    My wife and I have said that I think we should, for one month a year, shut everything the fuck down.
    The recent "working from home" environment has aligned me with your crazy idea. I'm down.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

8. Default

I can’t attach pictures for shit I’ll try again later but they always are sideways for me
    Where is the dog?!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Humankind is evolving rapidly. We're re-examining how we work, how we approach education, health care, social services, socializing, monetization, and how society operates from the ground to the top and how every member of it is as important as the other. Technology is advancing with information travelling faster than ever to keep up with our new needs. The environment is flourishing. We can see that our effect on it has been detrimental and that we don't need to pollute as much to accomplish everything we were accomplishing before the pandemic. Suddenly stimulus checks, unemployment benefits, forgivable loans, and grants are being thrown around without crashing the stock market. Universal basic income does not seem so crazy now. Its almost as if nature said to us, "Woah there! Slow it down and enjoy it."

Humankind is evolving rapidly. We're re-examining how we work, how we approach education, health care, social services, socializing, monetization, and how society operates from the ground to the top and how every member of it is as important as the other. Technology is advancing with information travelling faster than ever to keep up with our new needs. The environment is flourishing. We can see that our effect on it has been detrimental and that we don't need to pollute as much to accomplish everything we were accomplishing before the pandemic. Suddenly stimulus checks, unemployment benefits, forgivable loans, and grants are being thrown around without crashing the stock market. Universal basic income does not seem so crazy now. Its almost as if nature said to us, "Woah there! Slow it down and enjoy it."
    The champion has returned!