Page 3 of 87 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Portland.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I thought the military presence just got there?
    It is, the "military presence" literally just started a couple of nights ago.

I don't think Portland has even requested the national guard to help yet.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    I thought the military presence just got there? Weird Portland has and has had a lot of issues.
    It's been an ongoing point of contention with local government; the full-on military presence is new, supplanting what was previously local law enforcement.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

3. Default

Dude, send in the social workers. Trump should let it burn to the ground if the local and state leaders don’t want him there.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Dude, send in the social workers. Trump should let it burn to the ground if the local and state leaders don’t want him there.
    I think that was the plan until they started attacking the federal courthouse (my bad, until the federal courthouse broke its own windows and wrote graffiti on itself). Once they went after federal property that gave the federal government all the reason in the world to clamp down on the lawlessness. Of course it takes actual leadership in the Democrat party to recognize this as facts, but as we have seen the Democrat party is made up of a bunch of petulant children.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Exactly.

Let these cesspools burn to the ground. The people have spoken and they are the ones that elected these Democrats.

Let them finally see exactly what they voted for.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Exactly.

Let these cesspools burn to the ground. The people have spoken and they are the ones that elected these Democrats.

Let them finally see exactly what they voted for.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    If you have not been following Portland, things just got serious.

https://www.newsweek.com/portland-pr...n-flag-1511918

The "protests" have been going on for a month now since "protesters" locked the police in their precinct. There have been multiple fires and millions in property damage in Portland since these "protests" started. Both the state and the city of Portland have failed to contain the illegal element involved with these "protests".

It's getting real fucking ugly now.
    It's really scary how quickly you turned against having a functional Democracy after Trump got elected.

The kinds of countries where these things go on are not the ones you want to live in. You people have turned into this dark and twisted version of Americans.

The United States of America is NOT a country where the Federal government sends in its forces to kidnap peaceful protesters by hauling them into unmarked vans without any formal charges.

What the hell happened to you people?

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    It's really scary how quickly you turned against having a functional Democracy after Trump got elected.

The kinds of countries where these things go on are not the ones you want to live in. You people have turned into this dark and twisted version of Americans.

The United States of America is NOT a country where the Federal government sends in its forces to kidnap peaceful protesters by hauling them into unmarked vans without any formal charges.

Calm down, princess. They are being charged with crimes or questioned and released. No one is "disappearing". None of this is illegal.

Turn off CNN and MSNBC for once.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post

This has been going on from the very first day Trump took office, when there was rioting in DC.

Nancy Pelosi, in her statement, is not only supporting insurrection she's calling our police/service members storm troopers. The "peaceful protester" bullshit went out the door when they locked police in their precinct.

Better pick a side Time4redaction, if you're standing with the side that's destroying cities and marches under the flag of communism, you are the enemy of Democracy. There are zero fucks to give about these "protestors" now, if these states can't handle it, it's the duty of the federal gov. to take control.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

10. Default

Notice how the cunt uses “you people”? Fucking bigot.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal