Page 139 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1532

Thread: Portland.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Once again we have the video. The murderer enters frame to stand behind him then a few seconds later he murders him. Even if what you're saying is true you don't get to put yourself into that situation then murder someone.

What a world you must live in where you're actually trying to say the Trump supporter here had it coming because he was "fucking around with people" around him, yet think a teenager literally being assaulted and chased through the streets like some sort of wounded animal didn't have the right to defend himself.
    Just for the sake of the record, my posts have been largely sarcastic and joking since here. I thought it was obvious but maybe detecting tone through text is hard for you. I have never seriously implied that the guy shot last night deserved it, I am only attempting to highlight the irony and hypocrisy of cheering Rittenhouse on while raging against something that may be similar just with the 'sides' are reversed. Rittenhouse will get his day in court which is all I have ever wanted. I 100% hope the Patriot Prayer shooter get caught ALSO because nobody should be shooting people at these events.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Taernath View Post
    I am only attempting to highlight the irony and hypocrisy of cheering Rittenhouse on while raging against something that may be similar just with the 'sides' are reversed.
    Yeah it's pretty clear what you're doing, but you're comparing apples and oranges here. We have videos of both shootings. Rittenhouse was clearly defending himself, there was even an eye witness standing just a few feet away who told police that the pedophile tried to grab the gun from Rittenhouse, I'm sure this was innocent though, surely the pedophile just wanted to clean his gun for him after chasing him across the street and through a parking lot.

Portland's shooting seems like a clear cut case of murder. The victim is standing in the street, murderer enters the frame from the left, shoots victim a few seconds later, runs away. How is that anything remotely close to Rittenhouse? Rittenhouse who I might add tried to turn himself into police minutes after he shot someone then turned himself in to police in his hometown. This murderer to my knowledge is still on the run.

Remember how everyone was having a grand ol' time referring to Rittenhouse as a fugitive even though he never was because he turned himself in willingly?

I'll also note to you what I said to Solkern; when I first posted the video of the Rittenhouse shooting it still wasn't entirely clear if he was a BLM/Antifa rioter or someone who was protecting buildings from BLM/Antifa rioters, and I STILL said the shooter was smart for defending himself with a gun. So I defended him defending himself when I still thought it was possible he was a BLM/Antifa rioter.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-30-2020 at 10:48 PM.

Just for the sake of the record, my posts have been largely sarcastic and joking since here. I thought it was obvious but maybe detecting tone through text is hard for you. I have never seriously implied that the guy shot last night deserved it, I am only attempting to highlight the irony and hypocrisy of cheering Rittenhouse on while raging against something that may be similar just with the 'sides' are reversed. Rittenhouse will get his day in court which is all I have ever wanted. I 100% hope the Patriot Prayer shooter get caught ALSO because nobody should be shooting people at these events.
    Not similar and the fact that you can't see that is a large part of the problem.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Get ready for a LOT of social unrest. Pantyfa and Trump supporters are gonna start conflicting and killing each other. Saturday was just a taste. Now all the crazies are gonna come out of the woodwork and we'll see some civil unrest like we haven't seen before. That's my prediction anyway. Latrin will probably create an "On violence" thread over it. Get ready, and frankly I'm happy it's happening. Time to put some orgs in their place.
    In all honesty, historically speaking, the US is due for an internal conflict.

This is all so reminiscent of 1930's Germany with the bolsheviks and the nationalists fighting it out in the streets. Economic woes, political woes, social woes, all the pieces are there.

Sadly, this could have been avoided had Democrats followed our long tradition of the peaceful transition of power and not started rioting the very first day President Trump took office.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-31-2020 at 12:59 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The Democrat party is so fucking pathetic.

For months now the Democrats have shouted: "These are largely peaceful protests!!11!!!!!11"

Now that the polls are swinging Trump's way and people are getting tired of the daily violence and riots they are saying: "This violence is happening on Trump's watch!!1111!!"

Honestly how do you Democrats keep putting up with this shit from your so called "leaders"? It's pathetic.

Spare me any dishonesty or "NOU!" or weasel words, FlayedAngel.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-31-2020 at 01:15 AM.

For months now the Democrats have shouted: "These are largely peaceful protests!!11!!!!!11"

Now that the polls are swinging Trump's way and people are getting tired of the daily violence and riots they are saying: "This violence is happening on Trump's watch!!1111!!"

Honestly how do you Democrats keep putting up with this shit from your so called "leaders"? It's pathetic.

To paraphrase:

Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    To paraphrase:

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...rotests-405201

“The chaos and the disorder and the lawlessness that we are currently seeing, that’s Donald Trump’s America,” Rep. Val Demings (D-Fla.) said on CBS’ “Face the Nation.”

At least a half-dozen Democrats appeared across the spectrum of Sunday political talk shows, where they condemned violence, pilloried the president and made clear that he was responsible for what is happening in this country.

“We are not safe in Donald Trump’s America,” Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota added on ABC’s “This Week.”
    “Do you seriously wonder, Mr. President, why this is the first time in decades that America has seen this level of violence?“ Wheeler said. “It's you who have created the hate and the division.
    “The deadly violence we saw overnight in Portland is unacceptable,” Biden said in a written statement. “Shooting in the streets of a great American city is unacceptable. I condemn this violence unequivocally. I condemn violence of every kind by any one, whether on the left or the right. And I challenge Donald Trump to do the same.“

Biden called for unity and, like his allies, blamed Trump for encouraging division.

“We must not become a country at war with ourselves,” Biden said in his statement. “A country that accepts the killing of fellow Americans who do not agree with you. A country that vows vengeance toward one another. But that is the America that President Trump wants us to be, the America he believes we are.“
    But we all know facts are to you what sunlight is to vampires.

Blog Entries

Democrats are in full gas lighting mode.

Day 1 of President Trumps term:

The Democrat party has become a terrorist organization. We know the threat of further destruction is real if Democrats don't win the election. We also have known that Democrats have been threatening violence since the Iowa caucus, by their own admissions.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

It's probably hypocritical of me to say that after my last post but whatev.
    I'm glad you at least have some self awareness.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

But we all know facts are to you what sunlight is to vampires.
    Still has nothing to do with anything I've said, dude.

And in case it wasn't clear to anyone else: the GIF wasn't a rebuttal of that post, but rather, poking fun at its tone and content.
    Last edited by FlayedAngel; 08-31-2020 at 11:19 AM.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--