Page 13 of 62 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: The Biden Campaign

All right, well I'm going on record that I have seen no such ad from Biden that comes close to Trump's ad.
    Razzle them. Dazzle them. Razzle dazzle them.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    All right, well I'm going on record that I have seen no such ad from Biden that comes close to Trump's ad.
    I can't imagine there is much need for ads like that in Mass.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bobmuhthol View Post
    You thought the ad that states something along the lines of, "Joe Biden wants to defund the police, listen closely" followed with an audio clip of Joe Biden merely saying the words "yes, absolutely" was "the usual political ad ... right in line with the ads running against Trump"? Is there an ad I'm not aware of that makes a false claim against Trump and substantiates it with Trump saying the word "yes" to show that he agrees with the false claim?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXiPAI-_gyE
    It's a sound bite from Biden's interview with Ady Barkan.

Ady Barkan: So you agree that we need to reallocate funds from the police?

Biden: Yes, absolutely.

Interpret as you see fit.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    It's a sound bite from Biden's interview with Ady Barkan.

Ady Barkan: So you agree that we need to reallocate funds from the police?

Biden: Yes, absolutely.

Interpret as you see fit.

Biden has said quite a few times he is against defunding the police. He believes in police accountability.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Biden has said quite a few times he is against defunding the police. He believes in police accountability.

Don't need the funds if you stop fighting a retarded war on drugs. I have no doubt that Joe won't defund the police, it's all lip service to get the far left vote.

Nothing is going to change with Biden.

One could say that if the Dems can take both the house and senate, there will be changes. Just like the changes that didn't happen when the Dems held the house and senate after '08.

Nothing will changed until neo-liberals are removed from office, it's all theatrics up until that point.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 07-28-2020 at 01:51 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Biden has announced he'll reveal his running mate next week. Disturbingly certain he's going to ignore qualifications and their chance at the top of the ticket themselves in order to show how woke he is.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Biden has announced he'll reveal his running mate next week. Disturbingly certain he's going to ignore qualifications and their chance at the top of the ticket themselves in order to show how woke he is.
    Agreed. I long for the days of a meritocracy. Although I'm not 100% sure we ever really had it, just be nice to get there someday.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Agreed. I long for the days of a meritocracy. Although I'm not 100% sure we ever really had it, just be nice to get there someday.
    It would be hard for it not to be an improvement over the current situation.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    My guess is Susan Rice or Kamala Harris. They check the woman box and the minority box... and both have a little name recognition.

Susan Rice has shown in the past that she will peddle any misinformation she's told to peddle.. and Kamala Harris will do whatever or whomever it takes to get ahead.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

10. Default

I frankly think their best potential would be Donna Brazile. She's clearly left, but not loony toons left. Good speaker, seems knowledgeable (and yes I remember the debates where she fed questions to the dem candidates).

Of most dems I probably like her near the top. There are probably others, but since Biden has already vowed woman of color she's who I think of.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal