Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Passing of Kevin Conner, AKA SomeRogue

1. Default

That's sad to hear.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell View Post
    Oh god, I just read this on Discord. Crap. He will be sorely missed. Damn.
    Where on Discord did you find it? I've been trying to find a way to contact people he knows, but I don't know most of them anymore. Is there someone on Discord who knew already and shared the info?

Quote Originally Posted by Liagala View Post
    Where on Discord did you find it? I've been trying to find a way to contact people he knows, but I don't know most of them anymore. Is there someone on Discord who knew already and shared the info?
    I saw in in #General where Methais had posted the information @ ~1:48PM today. Craziness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticor
    If you and Jar Jar Binks had a child it would rule the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanley Burrell
    Wikka wikka my nikka yo yo yo yo: CHECK IT. Tha thang in the thang and bedump bedump da BEBANG knowwhatIsayin?!

I linked this thread in Discord general chat.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Kevin Conner, who posted here as SomeRogue, passed away early Saturday morning at his home in Greenwood, Indiana. He was 47 years old. I don't have an exact cause of death yet, but it looks like his heart may have failed. I don't yet know if there will be a service, or when. I'll keep you updated as I get more information.

I'm sorry my first post here in years has to be this one.

https://imgur.com/a/4vUQjDg.jpg

RIP my friend
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Who did he play in GS anyway? I always just knew him from here.

I think.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Who did he play in GS anyway? I always just knew him from here.

I think.
    He hadn't actually played in ages. He used to have a rogue and a warrior, I think? One was Rennick and the other was Rennoc. I met him after he had mostly quit playing too, so I'm not entirely clear on it. Anybody else remember?

He hadn't actually played in ages. He used to have a rogue and a warrior, I think? One was Rennick and the other was Rennoc. I met him after he had mostly quit playing too, so I'm not entirely clear on it. Anybody else remember?
    I remember both names.

I knew him mostly from WoW. He played Rennick and Nekk back in the day.

Very fun to play games with.

2020 really sucks right now.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Damn. Always had fun with him in wow.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.