Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Couple might be charged for defending themselves while white

Default Couple might be charged for defending themselves while white

https://www.kmov.com/news/st-louis-c...52007bfc8.html

tl;dr: A group of "peaceful protesters" entered a private street, started shouting "Whose streets? OUR STREETS!" This couple told them they were on private property and told them to leave, at which point they received several deaths threats, the "peaceful protesters" even threatened to kill their dog.

So the couple went inside, called the police, grabbed their guns, and went back outside with their guns and were like "I bet you'll leave now, huh bitches?!" Which the crowd did eventually, but not before hurling even more deaths threats at the couple.

By the way there are lots of videos online showing most of the events described here, including the death threats.

So now the local DA is investigating this and has promised to use the full weight of the law against the couple for not allowing the mob to murder them or destroy their property. I don't really know if them being white has anything to do with it, I'm just assuming.

The mob is now threatening revenge, saying they will attack their home and their business.

The best part?

Two two are long time far leftists who have donated a lot of money to leftist politicians and causes over the years. They support the Black Lives Matter movement, they are lawyers specializing in civil rights abuses especially from police brutality, and are currently representing a client in a police brutality case.

Conservatives are praising them as heroes, Liberals are demeaning them as villains.

Me? I say if they continue to actually support this nonsense and the politicians who empower these mobs then fuck them. I hope they rot in jail.

If you don't want a gun pointed at you, don't trespass on private property.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    https://www.kmov.com/news/st-louis-c...52007bfc8.html

tl;dr: A group of "peaceful protesters" entered a private street, started shouting "Whose streets? OUR STREETS!" This couple told them they were on private property and told them to leave, at which point they received several deaths threats, the "peaceful protesters" even threatened to kill their dog.

So the couple went inside, called the police, grabbed their guns, and went back outside with their guns and were like "I bet you'll leave now, huh bitches?!" Which the crowd did eventually, but not before hurling even more deaths threats at the couple.

By the way there are lots of videos online showing most of the events described here, including the death threats.

So now the local DA is investigating this and has promised to use the full weight of the law against the couple for not allowing the mob to murder them or destroy their property. I don't really know if them being white has anything to do with it, I'm just assuming.

The mob is now threatening revenge, saying they will attack their home and their business.

The best part?

Two two are long time far leftists who have donated a lot of money to leftist politicians and causes over the years. They support the Black Lives Matter movement, they are lawyers specializing in civil rights abuses especially from police brutality, and are currently representing a client in a police brutality case.

Conservatives are praising them as heroes, Liberals are demeaning them as villains.

Me? I say if they continue to actually support this nonsense and the politicians who empower these mobs then fuck them. I hope they rot in jail.
    What a couple of hypocrites.

I can't believe they called 911. Or have guns.

I will say that the video of them holding the guns looked weird... like that was the first time they ever held a gun before.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

They aimed at people in the streets. She had shit poor trigger discipline. Fuck them.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    They aimed at people in the streets. She had shit poor trigger discipline. Fuck them.
    It was a private road. I do agree with the other part though.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    It was a private road. I do agree with the other part though.
    It was a road that wasn't their property.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    At one point the lady looked like she was pointing it at her own head.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alastir View Post
    If you don't want a gun pointed at you, don't trespass on private property.
    Too hard for Marxists to comprehend.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    At one point the lady looked like she was pointing it at her own head.
    You can just tell neither one has ever handled a weapon much in their life.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Last edited by Solkern; 06-30-2020 at 03:07 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution