Page 90 of 199 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

The Air Force dude who murdered a cop apparently made a lot of "defund the police" tweets before he killed the cop.

I'm sure this won't be reported on CNN or MSNBC though. Can't have people knowing the truth about how dangerous and murderous the people in the defund the police movement really are.

Looks like they caught the piece of shit who murdered David Dorn.

Here's a shocker! The guy was sentenced to 7 years for armed robbery but the judge decided to give him probation instead. He then violated probation twice and still never served a single day in jail.

Democrats going easy on criminals leads to more dangerous people on the street.

David Dorn's life mattered, even if Democrats don't think it did.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Looks like they caught the piece of shit who murdered David Dorn.

Here's a shocker! The guy was sentenced to 7 years for armed robbery but the judge decided to give him probation instead. He then violated probation twice and still never served a single day in jail.

Democrats going easy on criminals leads to more dangerous people on the street.

David Dorn's life mattered, even if Democrats don't think it did.
    You have information specific to this guy's case that it was a Democratic judge that let him loose?

I have no idea how accurate my Google search is, but here is what I was able to find:

- This article talks about how when he was charged in 2013, his name was spelled Stephon Cannon: https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cbf889e6c.html

- If you go to Your Missouri Courts page, https://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do, you can do a search for Stephon Cannon. It doesn't give me proper links. There are 2 court cases listed. The second case with a filing date of October of 2013 seems to be the case where his suspended sentence happened.

- That case lists judge Steven H. Goldman.

- A Google search for him turns up a fair amount of information on the first two Google search pages that's worth reading.

- Missouri court records list him as being appointed in 1988. Ballotpedia confirms this, but there are other sources as well: https://ballotpedia.org/Steven_H._Goldman

- Now, I don't find anything that says directly who he was appointed by, but in 1988, John Ashcroft, a Republican, was governor.
    Last edited by Viekn; 06-09-2020 at 08:38 AM.

How the Minneapolis police initially reported the death of George Floyd:

20200609_074147.jpg

Total whitewash, thankfully contradicted by security camera and bystander video.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 06-09-2020 at 08:45 AM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

5. Default

Archigeek, why do you think people are ignoring this:

"Other significant conditions: Arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use"

which is from his autopsy that no one is disputing.

And I don't believe it's an excuse for him being murdered. I'm just curious your thoughts on it.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

"Other significant conditions: Arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease; fentanyl intoxication; recent methamphetamine use"

And I don't believe it's an excuse for him being murdered. I'm just curious your thoughts on it.
    It shouldn't be ignored, and I'm sure those facts will be presented at trial, but they have no bearing on the fact that the tactics used were unnecessary. He's already in handcuffs, on the ground, on his stomach, and surrounded by police with guns. What need was there to kneel on his neck to begin with, and what need was there to do that for over 8 minutes.

Because it's not from the autopsy report? If you read what I posted on the autopsy report a couple of posts ago, that's from a police charging document, not an autopsy report. Just reading it, it doesn't make sense. Doctors aren't immune to bias, but they're not very prone to writing their speculations in an autopsy report. No autopsy speculates about possible drug use, they wait for the toxicology report. Bottom line is that what was widely quoted as being from the initial autopsy report, wasn't. Just more corruption.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 06-09-2020 at 09:36 AM.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    It shouldn't be ignored, and I'm sure those facts will be presented at trial, but they have no bearing on the fact that the tactics used were unnecessary. He's already in handcuffs, on the ground, on his stomach, and surrounded by police with guns. What need was there to kneel on his neck to begin with, and what need was there to do that for over 8 minutes.
    Especially since it was 8 minutes of him saying "I can't breathe". I'm sure police hear that excuse all the time, but he was already subdued.. what's he going to do handcuffed and laying on his stomach?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    Because it's not from the autopsy report? If you read what I posted on the autopsy repirt a couple of posts ago, that's from a police charging document, not an autopsy report. Just reading it, it doesn't make sense. Doctors aren't immune to bias, but they're not very prone to writing their speculations in an autopsy report. No autopsy speculates about possible drug use, they wait for the toxicology report. Bottom line is that what was widely quoted as being from the initial autopsy report, wasn't. Just more corruption.
    From your article:

By Monday, June 1, in the context of widespread political pressure, the public received two reports: the preliminary autopsy report commissioned by Floyd’s family by private doctors, and—shortly thereafter—a summary of the preliminary autopsy from the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office

The summary contains the quote I mentioned.

Here is the link: https://content.govdelivery.com/atta...e=articleShare
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 06-09-2020 at 09:38 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

From your article:

By Monday, June 1, in the context of widespread political pressure, the public received two reports: the preliminary autopsy report commissioned by Floyd’s family by private doctors, and—shortly thereafter—a summary of the preliminary autopsy from the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office

The summary contains the quote I mentioned.

Here is the link: https://content.govdelivery.com/atta...e=articleShare
    Yeah, when you read the actual Hennepin County Autopsy Report, it does mention all of those things. The initial document that was being floated around was not an autopsy report. I'm browsing the actual report now, and it's what we should all expect: lots of dry info and little to no speculation.

Edit: I don't actually see a cause of death listed in the Hennepin County report. Weird.
    Last edited by Archigeek; 06-09-2020 at 10:11 AM.