Page 81 of 199 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    There you go conflating again.
    Was it not "Black Lives Matter" that wrote that?

If not, which "Matter" does the sign refer to?

Also, remember when I told you this specific situation was being used because it was a white cop killing a black person and that it fit the narrative.. and you claimed we had discussions about other situations where it wasn't a white cop killing a black person but couldn't find a single link? Good times..

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Was it not "Black Lives Matter" that wrote that?

If not, which "Matter" does the sign refer to?

Also, remember when I told you this specific situation was being used because it was a white cop killing a black person and that it fit the narrative.. and you claimed we had discussions about other situations where it wasn't a white cop killing a black person but couldn't find a single link? Good times..

You're confusing "couldn't find a link" with "didn't bother to find a link."
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Conflating? The fuck you even talking about?
    It's obvious that isn't the meaning of "Black Lives Matter" and some protesters adding that tag line to what the city painted doesn't make the meaning equal.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

It's obvious that isn't the meaning of "Black Lives Matter" and some protesters adding that tag line to what the city painted doesn't make the meaning equal.
    So I'M not conflating anything, I'm just repeating what someone else has supposedly conflated?

Just want to make sure you're clear in your nonsense.

You're confusing "couldn't find a link" with "didn't bother to find a link."
    Not confusing at all... since we never spoke about it.

Just like I told you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Riots and looting going on in Germany now after their Black Lives Matter "protests."

Funny because just a few days ago European countries were basically mocking the US for the riots and not being able to get a handle on them and now it looks like several large European countries have their own riots and looting to deal with. Looks like this is a coordinated worldwide attack being carried out by Antifa, oh wait right, "white supremacists."

Riots and looting going on in Germany now after their Black Lives Matter "protests."

Funny because just a few days ago European countries were basically mocking the US for the riots and not being able to get a handle on them and now it looks like several large European countries have their own riots and looting to deal with. Looks like this is a coordinated worldwide attack being carried out by Antifa, oh wait right, "white supremacists."
    Because there's no possible way that racial discrimination and police brutality exist in Germany and other countries too. The only possibility, obviously, is that it is some conspiracy by some liberals, as opposed to people really being fed up with the system. And that after years of injustice, it couldn't legitimately be people so fed up they don't know any other way to express themselves.

I also find it incredibly likely that there are extremist groups on both sides using this as an opportunity to sow chaos and discord, taking advantage of the raw emotion being felt right now. People from both sides have already been caught doing as much. This is no secret. But I'm also pretty sure some of it is also just legitimate frustration and anger at a system that has been letting people down for a long time. That system has done a lot of good too, I'm not saying it hasn't, but it's let a lot of people down everywhere, and as long as you're one of the 'haves' you think it's great. If you're a 'have not', it's not so great. With the wealth gap widening, you're only going to see this more and more man. The more 'have nots' there are, the more anger, pain, and resentment will be felt. Unless the 'haves' actually give a shit about them, and quit worrying about only themselves. It's pretty easy to see that what we're doing isn't sustainable, and the system isn't working all that great right now. Do some people have opportunities? Sure. But there's just as many that don't. And obviously, it isn't specific to just America. And while this worked in the past, with a connected world, and with so many people in that have not category, it simply isn't sustainable. Why do you think China has fought an unregulated internet for so long?
    Last edited by Blazar; 06-07-2020 at 05:46 PM.

8. Default

The city council of Minneapolis and the rioters/protesters in Minneapolis want the police to actually be disbanded altogether.
    Well if a majority of the voters in the city actually feel this way (which I seriously doubt)...

Give the citizens of the city three years notice so anyone who wants to move away beforehand can do so. Post warning signs on the entrances to the city.

Then let the anarchy begin. The result will be a warning to the rest of humanity.
    Last edited by Candor; 06-07-2020 at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Well if a majority of the voters in the city actually feel this way (which I seriously doubt)...

Give the citizens of the city three years notice so anyone who wants to move away beforehand can do so. Post warning signs on the entrances to the city.

Then let the anarchy begin. The result will be a warning to the rest of humanity.
    Can start the finish of their last patrol with the Purge sirens.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    Because there's no possible way that racial discrimination and police brutality exist in Germany and other countries too.
    Welcome to the point! Population: YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Blazar View Post
    The only possibility, obviously, is that it is some conspiracy by some liberals, as opposed to people really being fed up with the system.
    I'm talking about the riots and looting, genius. You think it's a bunch of white supremacists all over the world causing riots in the name of Black Lives Matter? We already know you're special, no need to prove it on a daily basis.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-07-2020 at 06:07 PM.