Page 29 of 199 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

There you go. The DA got the new coroner to say exactly what he wanted the autopsy to say, the cause of death was death by police officer and it's classified as a homicide.

Can we stop rioting now? Can we stop pretending these are white supremacists burning down cities and finally acknowledge Antifa as the dangerous terrorists that they are?
    2nd autopsy was by the family. The DA is not running the case. Agreed, let's stop rioting. Rioters don't wear IDs.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    2nd autopsy was by the family. The DA is not running the case. Agreed, let's stop rioting. Rioters don't wear IDs.
    Was the second autopsy by the family? Could have sworn the state was requesting a second coroner. I will admit I'm wrong if that's the case.

Last I heard the state DA took over this case, I don't think he gave it up already.

Trump is tired of Democrat mayors and governors sitting around letting the rioters do whatever they want. He said if the mayors and governors don't get off their ass soon to quell the riots he will deploy the military.

Military should be deployed. We're not talking about a couple of cop cars being set on fire, we talking about police officers being murdered, police vehicles being fire bombed with officers inside of the vehicles, buildings being burned down, people being beat in the middle of the street, and looting on a grand scale. The gloves are off.

4. Default

Fentanyl and meth. He wasn't as big a saint as he's being portrayed. I've had fentanyl after heart surgery and when I had the diverticulitis, and they literally put me on oxygen both times because it lowered my blood oxygen enough due to side affects. That was in a controlled hospital environment. Can't imagine what it's like on the street.

Drug addicts don't deserve to be murdered though.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Trump is tired of Democrat mayors and governors sitting around letting the rioters do whatever they want. He said if the mayors and governors don't get off their ass soon to quell the riots he will deploy the military.

Military should be deployed. We're not talking about a couple of cop cars being set on fire, we talking about police officers being murdered, police vehicles being fire bombed with officers inside of the vehicles, buildings being burned down, people being beat in the middle of the street, and looting on a grand scale. The gloves are off.
    Democrats and their media lapdogs are already spinning Trump's powerful message as "Trump declaring war on Americans!" No seriously this is what they are saying and almost all of them are saying the exact same thing. Good to see Democrats and the media still coordinate their message before spewing their shit everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Drug addicts don't deserve to be murdered though.
    For sure, the cop was a complete fucking idiot. What made him think putting his fucking knee on someone's neck like that was a good idea? Even if Floyd didn't die he must have known the optics alone wasn't going to be good.

For sure, the cop was a complete fucking idiot. What made him think putting his fucking knee on someone's neck like that was a good idea? Even if Floyd didn't die he must have known the optics alone wasn't going to be good.
    There's a misconception that if you can talk, you can breath. He most likely thought he was doing his job properly, because his department probably didn't get the right training. If this isn't a giant red beacon of problems to address in that police station, it's time to let the whole state burn. Put someone in after the ashes clear that actually gives a fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    If this isn't a giant red beacon of problems to address in that police station, it's time to let the whole state burn. Put someone in after the ashes clear that actually gives a fuck.
    They will just keep voting in the same people and wondering why nothing ever changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Here's Conservatard logic at it's finest. The need to deny the evidence put in front of them is so powerful that anything contrary to their idea of truth is a lie or some sort of conspiracy. Grow up
    Your grip on that belt is one for the ages.

NO ONE stepped up with this type of defense. Not time4fun. Not cwolff. Not even Backlash.

You may very well be the GOAT.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Let the deniers and Trump apostles get to work spinning.
    The only person right now denying and trying to spin that it wasn't a homicide, is you. I don't think there's anyone on here that doesn't agree that Floyd was killed via knee to neck until dead.