Page 167 of 199 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Peaceful protests, hummmmm

If something isn't done by law enforcement and soon, this kind of thing will lead to a hot civil war in a big hurry and the death toll will be staggering.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

2. Default

run that fat zebra over...
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Peaceful protests, hummmmm

If something isn't done by law enforcement and soon, this kind of thing will lead to a hot civil war in a big hurry and the death toll will be staggering.

Pretty sure that dude would be a pancake in the road before he'd get a shot off.

I can't wait until these people start getting shot.

Not that it would be enforced in these shithole cities, but I would imagine blocking traffic at gunpoint is some sort of felony?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Stand in the middle of the road with a gun out. Pretty sure that's not legal, cause I know I can't just wave my gun around in public.

But also, I'm turning his ass into a speed bump.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Not that it would be enforced in these shithole cities, but I would imagine blocking traffic at gunpoint is some sort of felony?
    He's just peaceful protesting silly.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's just peaceful protesting silly.
    Oh yeah, my bad.

Speaking of peaceful protests...

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

Aren’t some homeowners in MO getting prosecuted for waving their guns around when a violent group of terrorists destroyed private property and swarmed their gated community? I’m sure the zebra will get the death penalty.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Newly released bodycam footage that has been suppressed, the shitbag boyfriend changed his tune once in the station. All this violence in the streets and fake white remorse for a hood rat that shot at cops.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Newly released bodycam footage that has been suppressed, the shitbag boyfriend changed his tune once in the station. All this violence in the streets and fake white remorse for a hood rat that shot at cops.

What do you think this shows?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.