Page 124 of 199 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Sorry.. you have to be a member of the forum that isn't banned before you are a contender.

He will always be just a pretender. Retarded for sure.. but he will never get the shot he deserves.

I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
    Didn't Backlash get banned once or twice though? And look at the success he's had since then.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Didn't Backlash get banned once or twice though? And look at the success he's had since then.
    If MacGuyver stays active on the same login without getting banned, I will review his application.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

What the fuck is wrong with liberals??
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

If MacGuyver stays active on the same login without getting banned, I will review his application.

http://objection.lol/objection/131807

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Damn, Antifa is now stealing the food right out of their mouths!

No, I am not Drauz in game.

Perfect representation of the modern day Democrat party:

https://twitter.com/MAL_IS_BAD_/stat...945001989?s=20
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-16-2020 at 06:11 PM.

Democrats: OMG! Trump do something about this!!! You aren't doing anything!!11
    Trump signs executive order that requires police departments to ban choke holds unless the officer's life is at risk if they want to receive federal funds.
    Democrats: OMG!!! Not good enough, Trump!

Big talk from a party where a lot of their members have been in office for literally decades, including their current candidate for president who did jack shit while he was VP for 8 years just a few years ago.

Oh, the hypocrisy here. The mayor of Olympia, Washington, expressed support for the Black Lives Matter cause, but when her own home was vandalized, she called it similar to "domestic terrorism." No, no, you can only vandalize poor neighborhoods you terrorists... not MY HOUSE!!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/olympi...lism-terrorism

Oh, and this is what all those virtue signalling rich white leftists really think about BLM and the protests. Again, "how dare you protest in our neighborhoods, go back to the inner city you terrorists. And we'll pass a law to make you stay away from us rich white folk to keep you in your place."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/beverl...-bans-protests

Fuck all of 'em, hope they burn that shithole down.
    Last edited by Slider; 06-16-2020 at 06:49 PM.
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung

"Some people's idea of free speech is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone says anything back, that is an outrage." -- Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Slider View Post
    Oh, the hypocrisy here. The mayor of Olympia, Washington, expressed support for the Black Lives Matter cause, but when her own home was vandalized, she called it similar to "domestic terrorism." No, no, you can only vandalize poor neighborhoods you terrorists... not MY HOUSE!!

https://www.theblaze.com/news/olympi...lism-terrorism

Oh, and this is what all those virtue signalling rich white leftists really think about BLM and the protests. Again, "how dare you protest in our neighborhoods, go back to the inner city you terrorists. And we'll pass a law to make you stay away from us rich white folk to keep you in your place."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/beverl...-bans-protests

Fuck all of 'em, hope they burn that shithole down.
    This is what liberals do best; virtue signal and downplay crime as long as it's not happening to them or their family.