Page 107 of 199 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1981

Thread: George Floyd killing and the aftermath

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    No no, this is time4fun Politifact logic. Literally.
    Backlash actually stated the same thing though...

I'm correct. And you are not.

The End.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

While Dreaven, the President and their heroes on Fox News spend all their energy accusing elderly men of being Antifa terrorists, the actual right-wing secessionists and criminals are being rounded up by the FBI.

Report: FBI found weapons, booby traps after arrest of 3 men
    U.S. prosecutors say Stephen T. Parshall, 35, Andrew T. Lynam Jr., 23, and William L. Loomis, 40, have ties to a loose movement of right-wing extremists advocating the overthrow of the U.S. government. Authorities said the men hoped to carry out a plan to create civic unrest by capitalizing on protests over businesses closed due to the coronavirus and later, the death of George Floyd, a black man who died in Minneapolis after a white officer pressed his knee into his neck for several minutes.
    https://apnews.com/b0f602234515ea282ab2e8cc506c4ea0

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    While Dreaven, the President and their heroes on Fox News spend all their energy accusing elderly men of being Antifa terrorists, the actual right-wing secessionists and criminals are being rounded up by the FBI.

https://apnews.com/b0f602234515ea282ab2e8cc506c4ea0
    Christ you guys have been harping on this same story for like a week now.

"Hey look at this Antifa terrorist literally kicking the teeth out from a man on the ground!"
    "What about this Antifa terrorist who murdered a federal agent?"
    "Or this Antifa terrorist who was in the Air Force who murdered a cop?"
    "Or these Antifa terrorists who have taken control of 6 blocks of Seattle?"
    "Or these dozens of other cases I have already mentioned?"

time4fun, Seran, Some Rogue, Alfter over the span of a week: "Yeah but this one case of 3 white supremacists which totally proves all of this violence is being committed by the KKK!!!!!"
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-11-2020 at 05:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    You really went with that lame argument didn't you?

I think you and Some Rogue have managed to combine your essences together to create Rachel Maddow.
    Oh no. I have been insulted by the biggest troll on the forum. The shame. I'm sorry your "facts" only come from Trump himself or anyone he pays to tell him what he wants to hear

Maybe you should go sue the pollsters at CNN too.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    Oh no. I have been insulted by the biggest troll on the forum. The shame. I'm sorry your "facts" only come from Trump himself or anyone he pays to tell him what he wants to hear

Maybe you should go sue the pollsters at CNN too.
    Calm down, Rachel Maddow.

Blog Entries

Ok comrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Christ you guys have been harping on this same story for like a week now.

"Hey look at this Antifa terrorist literally kicking the teeth out from a man on the ground!"
    "What about this Antifa terrorist who murdered a federal agent?"
    "Or this Antifa terrorist who was in the Air Force who murdered a cop?"
    "Or these Antifa terrorists who have taken control of 6 blocks of Seattle?"
    "Or these dozens of other cases I have already mentioned?"

time4fun, Seran, Some Rogue, Alfter over the span of a week: "Yeah but this one case of 3 white supremacists which totally proves all of this violence is being committed by the KKK!!!!!"
    Are you so Right-Blind that you don't understand the difference between FBI investigated and charged insurrectionists, and your own seriously flawed assumptions about people's motives from pictures you see tweeted? Nice bit of misdirection there though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Are you so Right-Blind that you don't understand the difference between FBI investigated and charged insurrectionists, and your own seriously flawed assumptions about people's motives from pictures you see tweeted? Nice bit of misdirection there though.
    The fucking police and FBI have arrested several Antifa linked people too. But I guess it doesn't count when it's Antifa because Antifa stands for Anti Fascist! They're the good guys!

Just be sure to bring this same story up next week too after we have seen several reports of NEW cases of Antifa fucks committing crimes and being arrested.

This one case is like your guys' golden goose, better milk this shit for all that it's worth.

2 hours of channel 2 news later, not one report on CHAZ. This is why I no longer watch TV to get the news.

Quote Originally Posted by rolfard View Post
    2 hours of channel 2 news later, not one report on CHAZ. This is why I no longer watch TV to get the news.
    CNN actually ran a story saying the CHAZ was mostly just a Republican myth and that it's being over hyped and the mayor basically said it's no big deal, meanwhile there are videos and pictures floating around coming out of the CHAZ depicting barricades being protected by armed guards and people saying they control the area now and are enforcing their own set of laws and actively calling for open warfare. There are even reports that Antifa is demanding money from people who want to enter the area and are demanding protection money from local businesses who want to continue to operate in the zone.

But it's just a right wing conspiracy!
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-11-2020 at 07:11 PM.