Page 1 of 57 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Totalitarian Trump!

Default Totalitarian Trump!

“When somebody is president of the United States, the authority is total,” Trump said at the White House. “The governors know that.”
    "The federal government has absolute power. As to whether I'll use that power, we'll see."
    “The president of the United States calls the shots,” he said. “They can’t do anything without the approval of the president of the United States.”
    In a stunning threat to the United States Constitution, the President yesterday claimed from the bully pulpit of the White House Briefing Room to have total control of the country, it's citizens and their rights.

This of course left Republicans and Democrats in the position to have to contradict our would be sovereign and point out the concept of Enumerated Powers as outlined by the 10th Amendment of the Constitution.

The questions many are asking, 'What legal authority is the President citing?', 'Who is it advising the President that he has the powers of a dictatorship?' We know that this statement was prepared, as Vice President followed up with his own bold assertion about the ultimate authority they personally invested in the Executive Branch.

Attacking the press, claiming powers not named in the Constitution, suppressing knowledge and experience by replacing experts with his sycophants and his children.. Perhaps the President truly thinks he's leading Venezuela or North Korea.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...n-coronavirus/

https://apnews.com/ba9578acf23bdb03fd51a2b81f640560

2. Default

Surprised it took you this long.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 04-14-2020 at 11:39 AM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Seran: Why didn't Trump shut down the entire country way back in December like his advisors told him to?!?!?!??!?!
    Also Seran: Trump doesn't have the authority to close down the entire country!!! He's not a king!!!

Trump just played you and the fake ass media that give you your marching orders.

He beat you all like a drum and it's hilarious watching you morons fall for it time and time again.

Hear that everyone? We can officially stop blaming Trump for not shutting down the country earlier, Seran right here is admitting Trump doesn't have that kind of authority!

What a fucking tool bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Surprised it took you this long.
    PTSD from all these daily briefings, took me awhile to process the fact our President is a megalomaniac.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    PTSD from all these daily briefings, took me awhile to process the fact our President is a megalomaniac.
    So Trump couldn't have shut down the country in December like you said he should have right? He's not king so he doesn't have that authority?

Come on, Seran, pick one!

Trump is a king therefore he should have shut down the country in December.
    Trump is not a king therefore the fault is with the governors who didn't shut down their states, and NY is by far the biggest failure so Democrat leadership failed yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Nonsense I made up.
    Your ability to obsfucate is nearly unparalleled, exception of course for the subject of this article.

In a stunning threat to the United States Constitution
    Dude, why are you so dramatic?

So easily triggered.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Your ability to obsfucate is nearly unparalleled, exception of course for the subject of this article.
    Uh-oh! Seran is realizing he backed himself into a corner with this one!

This is going to be a fantastic topic for the Presidential debates. The President's glowing endorsements of authoritarian governments such as North Korea's Rocketman being a precursor to Trump's entry into attempted dictatorship.