Page 685 of 744 FirstFirst ... 185585635675683684685686687695735 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 7436

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    Oh no! Trump was part of a prayer session!

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Oh no! Trump was part of a prayer session!

Try to stay on topic. Also, don't be disingenuous.

People touching Obama and worshipping him is just as insane as people touching and worshipping Trump. Both are vomit inducing.

I’d say that they were about equal in cult of personality to their most hardcore fans, but Fauci had/has WAY more without question. The liberal members of my extended family see Fauci as an infallible demigod. Even the most conservative of my friends & family are not Qanon members that believe Kennedy is going to reappear and deliver Trump back into the presidency. It gets media attention but those crazies are very small in number. People who believe Fauci will save us are everywhere.

People touching Obama and worshipping him is just as insane as people touching and worshipping Trump. Both are vomit inducing.
    It's a prayer session. I'm agnostic and I could not even try to care about when Obama or Trump did this.

Let's worry about the issues, like sky rocketing inflation and no one wanting to work because congress gave them so much money the past couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    I’d say that they were about equal in cult of personality to their most hardcore fans, but Fauci had/has WAY more without question. The liberal members of my extended family see Fauci as an infallible demigod. Even the most conservative of my friends & family are not Qanon members that believe Kennedy is going to reappear and deliver Trump back into the presidency. It gets media attention but those crazies are very small in number. People who believe Fauci will save us are everywhere.
    Literally no one I know has ever mentioned Fauci in conversation lol.

Who are these weirdos that are running around saying they love a public health official?

Any public display of religion is inappropriate IMHO.

And as far as Christians goes...the bible has some interesting things to say about those that pray in public.

They weren't worshiping Trump or Obama in those pictures. It was a prayer meeting.

You fucking retarded retard. How fucking retarded are you anyway? Seriously.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Literally no one I know has ever mentioned Fauci in conversation lol.

Who are these weirdos that are running around saying they love a public health official?
    Do you think it’s a high probability that the coronavirus lab in Wuhan eff’d up and the epidemic is the result of their experiments?

What we should be unified on is that either way it’s China’s fault. Either A) They released a plague upon the world due to not following basic lab safety protocols or B) They released a plague upon the world because their people are savages who eat bats and are incapable of basic food safety measures.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Fauci was lauded as a God-like figure to Democrats and the media, I don't think it was in any way comparable to how they demonized Trump.

I'm not talking about the Democrats. He has taken flake from the right the entire time and continues to.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Do you think it’s a high probability that the coronavirus lab in Wuhan eff’d up and the epidemic is the result of their experiments?

What we should be unified on is that either way it’s China’s fault. Either A) They released a plague upon the world due to not following basic lab safety protocols or B) They released a plague upon the world because their people are savages who eat bats and are incapable of basic food safety measures.
    That's an odd pivot, but okay. I don't think it matters where it came from. It's here and we have to deal with it.