Page 638 of 744 FirstFirst ... 138538588628636637638639640648688738 ... LastLast
Results 6,371 to 6,380 of 7436

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah, you are both 100% wrong but hey, keep guzzling the koolaid.
    What do you mean? The Southern Strategy was super effective, conservatives should own it. The South is locked in red super hard for a while now. Stacy Abrams had to work a miracle in GA to flip it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Christ alfuckingmighty. My point was the shot is everywhere. You can get it at your local Walgreens. My Walgreens and Sam's Club don't require an appointment at all and haven't for several months now.

Oh no! They have to answer QUESTIONS to get the shot?! Are you suggesting black people are too dumb or ill prepared to answer questions or something? You are perhaps an even bigger racist than time4fun, and I don't even know how that's possible.
    A lot of older folks actually do need help signing up for it, though. One of my co-workers helped his octogenarian mom and pop get signed up, and about 15 others from his church. There's also a lot of people that don't have internet access in our area. The distribution could absolutely still be improved.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Last I saw 90%+ of deaths are unvaccinated. Seems like the fault is on the individual at this point.
    Where did you see that? I don't think that is true.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    As if it weren't that obvious, when's the last time you've seen someone skin color was other than white screaming down the street with his pickup truck flying a confederate flag?

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...flag/74550918/
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    It's funny...because those Democrats were conservative racists. It's funny...because this started before the Southern Strategy. You know, the well-documented political strategy where the Republican party appealed to racist southern white conservatives that traditionally voted Democrat? It's almost like context matters but hey, go off and call me some slurs or whatever.
    Whoa whoa, you're not supposed to know that modern day Republicans are in fact the Southern Democrats of old who fought for the right to own slaves and keep folks segregated.
    The ol' "THEY SWITCHED PARTYS MAGICALLY!" excuse.

If I were in the party of the KKK, the Filibuster of 1964, against woman's suffrage and Planned Parenthood.. I would pretend that there was some magical party switch in the middle of the night too.

Or.. just don't be in the party of racist, sexist pieces of shit.

But you know what they say: Birds of a feather, flock together.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

I know it pains you to understand that your Republican party stands for racial inequality and segregation, but it's so widely known that even WIKIPEDIA has half a dozen sources with the truth.

As if it weren't that obvious, when's the last time you've seen someone skin color was other than white screaming down the street with his pickup truck flying a confederate flag?
    Like 2 days ago. Have you ever been to the south?
    Last edited by Gelston; 12-02-2021 at 08:25 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Like 2 days ago. Have you ever been to the south?
    Hey, hi. Yes, I live there. These guys are few and far between. I've met several over the last 30 years. One of them, a guy I met while duck hunting outside of Clarksdale, claimed to be a member of the local Klan. You know who they all hang out with? White guys.

It's almost as if it's a façade that they put on to be "one of the good ones" and fit in with the racist wealthy locals. When I was growing up, the racists around me called these people "house <slur>".

Quote Originally Posted by Malcom Bae
    To understand this, you have to go back to what the young brother here referred to as the house Negro and the field Negro back during slavery. There were two kinds of slaves, the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes--they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good because they ate his food--what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near their master; and they loved their master more than their master loved himself. They would give their life to save their master's house--quicker than the master would. If the master said, "We got a good house here," the house Negro would say, "Yeah, we got a good house here." Whenever the master said "we," he said "we." That's how you can tell a house Negro.

If the master's house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master go sick, the house Negro would say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" We sick! He identified himself with his master, more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, "Let's run away, let's escape, let's separate." The house Negro would look at you and say, "Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?" That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house nigger." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house niggers running around here.

This modern house Negro loves his master. He wants to live near him. He'll pay three times as much as the house is worth just to live near his master, and then brag about "I'm the only Negro out here." "I'm the only one on my job." "I'm the only one in this school." You're nothing but a house Negro. And if someone comes to you right now and says, "Let's separate," you say the same thing that the house Negro said on the plantation. "What you mean, separate? From America, this good white man? Where you going to get a better job than you get here?" I mean, this is what you say. "I ain't left nothing in Africa," that's what you say. Why, you left your mind in Africa.
    Malcom had his own problems and questionable morality, but this isn't something he made up for fun. It's just the first quote that came up and it pretty accurately describes the use of the term that I'm familiar with.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    Hey, hi. Yes, I live there. These guys are few and far between. I've met several over the last 30 years. One of them, a guy I met while duck hunting outside of Clarksdale, claimed to be a member of the local Klan. You know who they all hang out with? White guys.

It's almost as if it's a façade that they put on to be "one of the good ones" and fit in with the racist wealthy locals. When I was growing up, the racists around me called these people "house <slur>".

Malcom had his own problems and questionable morality, but this isn't something he made up for fun. It's just the first quote that came up and it pretty accurately describes the use of the term that I'm familiar with.
    Oh, I didn't realize you were Seran.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The ol' "THEY SWITCHED PARTYS MAGICALLY!" excuse.

If I were in the party of the KKK, the Filibuster of 1964, against woman's suffrage and Planned Parenthood.. I would pretend that there was some magical party switch in the middle of the night too.

Or.. just don't be in the party of racist, sexist pieces of shit.

But you know what they say: Birds of a feather, flock together.
    The ol' bury-your-head-in-the-sand defense. Can't blame you, the GOP has done some pretty indefensible things. Best to just pretend they didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Oh, I didn't realize you were Seran.
    Damn. I'm losing track of all the people that I am. McGuyver, Back, Seran, some A name I can't think of? Anyway, stunning use of PC tactic number 2. I'm refreshed to see a new(if uninspired) name in there!