Page 68 of 742 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118168568 ... LastLast

Thread: Wuhan Virus

1. Default

MASSACRED. I predict it right now. Dems gonna get so fugged up this year.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

2. Default

I'm not voting for a single democrat this coming election. I voted for Sharice Davids before. I'm 100% voting party lines now. It's 100% clear to me how the dems have gone insane. I'm voting everyone of them out of office.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

3. Default

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-bi...rompter-issues

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahahaha

This is the dem candidate? Trump is gonna eat him alive.

-Superracist, Joe Biden

-My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    How did you know where I was going next?! I was thinking of dropping by Spain for a little bit before Iran.
    Yea.. your story sounds a little far fetched.

Weird flex, but you do you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaha

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joe-bi...rompter-issues

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hahahahahaha

This is the dem candidate? Trump is gonna eat him alive.
    And this is what you get after 6 long days of him having zero appearances.

Jesus.. they should have just dubbed in a stunt double.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlander View Post
    Already found the bit in there for airline emissions. I haven't found the others but I'd bet that's because I'm not using the right terminology to pull it up on a word search.
    There are a couple of Democrat wet dreams in there, for sure, but they've been trying to pass a number of them for years. When it comes to bill reconciliation, a lot of it will disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    or like I predicted now just say "Well those are good things to fight for right now!"
    Here it comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    There are a couple of Democrat wet dreams in there, for sure, but they've been trying to pass a number of them for years.

You're surprised a Democrat is eager for progress by it's party? Christ you must be easy on Christmas.

I'd be more surprised if you ever admitted your wrong, like that made you list of yours. Coming close just doesn't cut it anymore with anyone but your wife.

You're surprised a Democrat is eager for progress by it's party? Christ you must be easy on Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    But you're such a slimy piece of shit, Seran, that I'm sure you'll just ignore all of this, or like I predicted now just say "Well those are good things to fight for right now!"
    Sometimes I scare myself at how good I am.

I'd be more surprised if you ever admitted your wrong, like that made you list of yours. Coming close just doesn't cut it anymore with anyone but your wife.
    Just for you, fuck face Seran, I went ahead and found the "missing" things from my list in your source.

-Publication of corporate pay statistics by race and race statistics for all corporate boards
    PAYEQUITY.—A comparison of pay 12amongst racial and ethnic minorities (and to the ex-13tent possible, results disaggregated by ethnic group) 14as compared to their white counterparts and com-15parison of pay between men and women for similar 16roles and assignments

-Permanent paid leave
    PERMANENTREQUIREMENTS ONALLCORPORA-15TIONSRECEIVINGFEDERALAIDRELATED TOCOVID– 1619.—Any corporation that receives Federal aid related to 17COVID–19 shall permanently comply with the following: 18(1) PAID LEAVE FOR WORKERS.—The corpora-19tion shall provide at least 14 days of paid leave to 20workers (employees and contractors, full-time and 21part-time) who— 22(A) are unable to telework; 23(B) need to be isolated or quarantined to 24prevent the spread of COVID–19; or (C) need time off to care for the needs of 1family members.

-Federal $15 minimum wage
    MINIMUM WAGE.—The corporation shall 3pay each employee (full-time and part-time) of the 4corporation a wage of not less than $15 an hour, be-5ginning not later than January 1, 2021.

There you go, Seran. Each and every single thing on my original list is indeed in the Democratic plan YOU YOURSELF LINKED TO. You know that list, the list you said "bullshit" to just a couple of hours ago.

It's okay, Seran, literally everyone here knows what a piece of shit you are and never once expected you to admit you were wrong or to admit that Democrats are giant pieces of shit for pushing for all of these giveaways while holding American workers, American families, American investments and retirements, the American economy, and the American stock exchange hostage until they get what they want.

You are garbage.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-24-2020 at 01:38 AM.