Page 737 of 741 FirstFirst ... 237637687727735736737738739 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 7410

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    Its going to be funny when it comes out that Wuhan/Chinese labs and the NIH/Ecohealth alliance were researching avian bird flu as well.
    https://www.science.org/content/arti...ics-call-risky

Oh look. The USDA approved a grant for gain of function research for avian influenza with China’s Institute of Microbiology which is linked to the very same Wuhan lab where Covid leaked from.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You should move to a country which allows you to purchase chicken shit covered eggs at the supermarket. The rest of us will enjoy our clean eggs that last twice as long via the refrigerator as your room temperature dirty eggs do.
    You know you can refrigerate any eggs and it'll last longer right?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You know you can refrigerate any eggs and it'll last longer right?
    narrator: he did not know that

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Did you know, you can wash farm eggs in plain water, wipe off any grime and glass them to store fresh for 2+ years?

I know Seran doesn't
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Did you know, you can wash farm eggs in plain water, wipe off any grime and glass them to store fresh for 2+ years?

I know Seran doesn't
    "Factory chickens don't shit. ~ Seran"

"I would rather pay an illegal alien slave wages to clean my eggs, because I'm sure they care about me eating chicken shit. ~ Seran"
    Last edited by Neveragain; 04-25-2024 at 12:56 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Tuesday..

(CNN) — The US Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday that it had detected viral particles of H5N1 avian influenza in milk purchased at grocery stores, but the agency says it still believes that the milk is safe to drink.

In an update about an ongoing outbreak of bird flu in cattle, the FDA noted that it believes the viral particles were detected by highly sensitive lab tests and are likely to have been remnants of viruses killed during the pasteurization process. The agency said that it does not think it is likely that the particles would able to infect people but it is conducting additional tests to be completely sure.

More...

Wednesday..

The Agriculture Department is ordering the dairy industry to test milk-producing cows for infections from highly pathogenic avian influenza, or HPAI H5N1, before they're moved between states, federal officials announced Wednesday.

More...
    It also comes after federal authorities say they have now spotted some "isolated" but worrying changes to the virus in cows, which are believed by U.S. officials to have contracted the virus from wild birds.
    Officials previously said that the unprecedented spread of the virus among dairy cattle likely traces to a single spillover event from wild birds, based on an analysis of genetic sequences collected from sick cattle.

Since then, genetic data and investigations suggest the virus has spread to infect cows across at least eight states and a human dairy worker in Texas. Egg farms from Texas and Michigan are also suspected to have been infected by virus that spread from cows, adding to millions of poultry culled because of infections from wild birds.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Tuesday..

Wednesday..
    You're doing good sweetie.. but you forgot Monday.. That's the beginning of the week.

Also this: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...41#post2304741
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You're doing good sweetie.. but you forgot Monday.. That's the beginning of the week.
    If you're a heathen. For the rest of us, the week begins on Sunday.

If you're a heathen. For the rest of us, the week begins on Sunday.
    Tell us you don't have a job without telling us you don't have a job.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Tuesday..
    (CNN) — The US Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday that it had detected viral particles of H5N1 avian influenza in milk purchased at grocery stores, but the agency says it still believes that the milk is safe to drink.

In an update about an ongoing outbreak of bird flu in cattle, the FDA noted that it believes the viral particles were detected by highly sensitive lab tests and are likely to have been remnants of viruses killed during the pasteurization process. The agency said that it does not think it is likely that the particles would able to infect people but it is conducting additional tests to be completely sure.

More...
    Wednesday..
    The Agriculture Department is ordering the dairy industry to test milk-producing cows for infections from highly pathogenic avian influenza, or HPAI H5N1, before they're moved between states, federal officials announced Wednesday.

More...
    (aneb comment) its annoying to quote tweet this stuff when you break it up so much so just scroll up...

The USDA? interesting. sure would be a shame if they were linked to funding the avian flu... Oh wait, I already posted about that!

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    https://www.science.org/content/arti...ics-call-risky

Oh look. The USDA approved a grant for gain of function research for avian influenza with China’s Institute of Microbiology which is linked to the very same Wuhan lab where Covid leaked from.
    Last edited by Anebriated; 04-25-2024 at 10:11 AM.

Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard