Page 734 of 741 FirstFirst ... 234634684724732733734735736 ... LastLast
Results 7,331 to 7,340 of 7407

Thread: Wuhan Virus

Quote Originally Posted by Anebriated View Post
    It really takes effort to avoid the truth at this point. Gold medal in mental gymnastics.
    Our special little Retard Champion cannot play mental gymnastics... and he most certainly would never win a gold medal in it.

That's a low fucking blow.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Think of things that were difficult to acquire at the outset of the COVID pandemic and stock up on those items now. No matter what happens, you'll feel better knowing you tried.
    http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...41#post2304741
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Its almost like they are working from a playbook in an election year.
    Discord: anebriated

Looking for old characters:
    Elrodin 100 Ranger
    Moider 100 bard

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I moan when I wipe my as's.

Just kidding, I dont wipe.
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-18-2024 at 09:53 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

'Truth' being any old document someone creates and pretends to be smoking gun evidence. The funniest thing is that someone would implicate Gmail as a platform. As they have servers on American soils, they are subject to subpoena and surveillance by statute. Someone obviously forgot that when they created the fake email.

'Truth' being any old document someone creates and pretends to be smoking gun evidence. The funniest thing is that someone would implicate Gmail as a platform. As they have servers on American soils, they are subject to subpoena and surveillance by statute. Someone obviously forgot that when they created the fake email.
    You never get tired of being wrong about everything, do you?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

7. Default

Reposting since you just go diarrhea at the mouth so often I could see how you'd miss it. You mean this "fake Gmail correspondence" that MSN documented and made up?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...de/ar-BB1lK1WL
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You never get tired of being wrong about everything, do you?
    That would require him having even a tiny bit of self awareness.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Think of things that were difficult to acquire at the outset of the COVID pandemic and stock up on those items now. No matter what happens, you'll feel better knowing you tried.
    Acquiring plenty of 7.62x39 ammo has not improved since the start of Covid. In 2019 I used to get them by the case for $0.18 a round + free shipping. Last week I bought a case and the cheapest I could find was $0.50 a round and shipping charges not included…for commie made steel core bimetal shit. Covid hit, then Biden banned the import of Russian ammo, then Ukraine war, then Israel, and now it’s an election year. It’s ridiculous. How am I supposed to afford to continue to feed this hungry beast of a new toy (RPK semi auto version of a light machine gun)? Fuck Biden. Preppers need another Trump slump in the gun industry so prices can finally go down.

Last edited by Suppressed Poet; 04-18-2024 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Reposting since you just go diarrhea at the mouth so often I could see how you'd miss it. You mean this "fake Gmail correspondence" that MSN documented and made up?

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world...de/ar-BB1lK1WL
    Surely you're not stupid enough to realize MSN is a news aggregation website and the UK Daily Mail was the author of this piece? Yet another conspiracy piece floated by Conservative sources, citing 'sekret' whistle-blowers. Blah blah blah.