Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: White Nationalism is on the Rise

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You know what I meant.
    I really don't, Back. I think it was a freudian slip on your part.

This is what you said before the fucking rally even began:

Hopefully no neo-nazis murder anybody like they did in Charlottesville.
    First of all you conflated a peaceful rally about the second amendment with a white nationalist rally, then you mention the murder that happened at Charlottesville that disgusting people such as yourself used to bludgeon Trump over the head with by claiming he called the Neo Nazis "very fine people."

Face it, Back, you were hoping it would happen again so you and your fellow disgusting Democrats could attack Trump and his supporters again. Don't play dumb, Back, it's not even funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I really don't, Back. I think it was a freudian slip on your part.

This is what you said before the fucking rally even began:

First of all you conflated a peaceful rally about the second amendment with a white nationalist rally, then you mention the murder that happened at Charlottesville that disgusting people such as yourself used to bludgeon Trump over the head with by claiming he called the Neo Nazis "very fine people."

Face it, Back, you were hoping it would happen again so you and your fellow disgusting Democrats could attack Trump and his supporters again. Don't play dumb, Back, it's not even funny anymore.
    Did you not hear about the 6 neo nazis that were arrested who were going to this rally?

Did you not hear about the 6 neo nazis that were arrested who were going to this rally?
    So that makes it a white supremacist rally? You truly are despicable. At least when I go to Reddit or Twitter and I see pieces of shit such as you saying this dumb ass shit I can think well they are probably just saying that because of this echo chamber they are in and they want to appear woke.

But who the fuck are you virtue signaling for? Only Seran comes around every once in a while to agree with your dumb ass points. So the only thing I can figure is you are truly this awful of a human being. You "vote blue no matter who!" so you think that makes you a good person and you come here to lecture everyone else on what is right and what is wrong.

You guys sound fucking crazy. You know that, right?

There was no narrative and everyone knows there are people of all colors on all sides. No one is happy that no one was shot and killed. Are you fucking stupid?
    Way to shit your pants there buddy. Best friend.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-20-2020 at 10:22 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

5. Default

The 100% peaceful 2nd amendment rally even cleaned up after themselves.

Unlike any liberal protest, ever.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

No one is happy that no one was shot and killed. Are you fucking stupid?
    Are you retarded or are you Ganalon?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

So that makes it a white supremacist rally? You truly are despicable. At least when I go to Reddit or Twitter and I see pieces of shit such as you saying this dumb ass shit I can think well they are probably just saying that because of this echo chamber they are in and they want to appear woke.
    No it does not make it a white supremacist rally. But it does show the kind of elements that those rallies attract. You can't blame the left for that. Its not the left who espouse a violent agenda of murder.

But who the fuck are you virtue signaling for? Only Seran comes around every once in a while to agree with your dumb ass points. So the only thing I can figure is you are truly this awful of a human being. You "vote blue no matter who!" so you think that makes you a good person and you come here to lecture everyone else on what is right and what is wrong.
    Your words, not mine. But I do believe in humanity and that perhaps I can convince someone that the truth is that there are people who are telling you that your fellow Americans are the enemy. They are full of shit and don't want anything more from you than your money and obedience.

From what I can see, and from my own personal political interests, healthcare is top of the fucking charts. The way it works right now is criminal. Even with the ACA and everything thats been changed about it recently, its fucked up how expensive healthcare is in this country. It touches every single person living here. It affects everything we do individually and as a whole.
    Last edited by Back; 01-21-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    The 100% peaceful 2nd amendment rally even cleaned up after themselves.

Unlike any liberal protest, ever.

I wonder if BacKKKlash is still attracted to David Hogg now that he's over 18.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

No it does not make it a white supremacist rally. But it does show the kind of elements that those rallies attract. You can't blame the left for that. Its not the left who espouse a violent agenda of murder.

Your words, not mine. But I do believe in humanity and that perhaps I can convince someone that the truth is that there are people who are telling you that your fellow Americans are the enemy. They are full of shit and don't want anything more from you than your money and obedience.

From what I can see, and from my own personal political interests, healthcare is top of the fucking charts. The way it works right now is criminal. Even with the ACA and everything thats been changed about it recently, its fucked up how expensive healthcare is in this country. It touches every single person living here. It affects everything we do individually and as a whole.
    State Fairs attract pedophiles. Are they pedophile conventions?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Its unfortunate that good Americans were lied to and co-opted by extremists. The majority of people of VA don't want to ban guns outright. They just universal background checks. Not "the left" taking your guns. Not "democrats" overturning the second amendment. Its irresponsible to tell honest good people those lies because then they get riled up over nothing. Plus look at the kind of people it does bring out. It puts average people on the stage with the whack jobs. Thats not fair to the average people.