Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: What Leftists really want

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Okay I see now you did provide a link in the same post you told me to Google it. Unsurprisingly absent from said link is the information I am asking for. Also talk about biased sites. "mappingpoliceviolence.org" Yeesh. BlueLivesDontMatter.net didn't have the stats?
    I'm absolutely shocked that you would cry about biases, but sorry -- I checked, and noted milkshake enthusiast Andy Ngo didn't have any applicable stats.

Anyway, here's another article or two about statistcs for your reading pleasure.
    Last edited by FlayedAngel; 08-22-2020 at 02:09 AM.
    Wyrom: Crux already died for our sins.
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    Stormyrain evenly asks, "Did you just make Cruxophim a god?"
    --Order of the Shadow--
    --carrion.kissing.chaos--

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Stop being a racist fuck.

Yes yes, I'm the crazy person here, when you are the one defending and excusing violent criminals destroying your own city.
    Are you mentally incapable of processing what anyone else says?
    SEND[Kenstrom] Behold Dark Cruxophim, Blood Reaver and Weaver of Shadows, eater of Rooks, corruptor of orphans, flayer of flesh...but won't read a letter from some dying woman's diary, haha.
    Thadston says, "Stand down Baron, and your men. Or I swear to Koar, Liabo, Lornon, Cruxophim, I will release your daughter and watch her die right here."
    --Order of the Shadow--

Quote Originally Posted by FlayedAngel View Post
    I checked, and noted milkshake enthusiast Andy Ngo didn't have any applicable stats.
    You really should seek some professional help for this deep-seated hatred you have towards Asian men.

Here's another article or two about statistcs.
    First link: Doesn't have the number I asked for.
    Third link: Doesn't have the number I asked for.
    Fourth link: Too long and made my brain hurt.

Second link was the closest I asked for:

Ultimately, comparing the two scales, officers tended to use more force against black subjects even though they presented less resistance than white subjects. For instance, black subjects offered Level 1 or 2 resistance in 47.5 percent of cases, as compared to 44 percent of white subjects who offered the same lower levels of resistance. Meanwhile, black subjects faced Levels 3 or 4 use of force 91.6 percent of the time, as compared to white subjects who faced those levels of force in 89.2 percent of cases.
    I mean really? Is this what we are talking about? 91.6% for black subjects compared to 89.2% for white subjects?

This is already with the "researcher" using a vague as fuck term like "passive resistance." What does "passive resistance" even mean? Is a white dude saying "Don't tase me, bro!" considered "passive resistance" while a black dude struggling and refusing to allow a cop to place him in handcuffs also considered "passive resistance"?

I have no idea! The researcher wouldn't tell us.

Now, as to your idiotic comment about systemic racism, how about this, you come up with a law that is racist. You can't because they have been pretty well rooted out of our society. Does racism exist, yes it does, individual to individual, there is no giant conspiracy to keep the black man down. "Systemic Racism" is a dogwhistle for the Left signaling excuses for failed policies, cultural differences and the failure of the welfare state to do anything other than to economically enslave the poor to the government in the guise of "helping" them. In other words, it's the siren call of the modern Democrat slave plantation owners to keep the slaves fearful of leaving the plantation since they would supposedly be worse off elsewhere and the Democrats "really care" about their slaves.

So, take your emotionally charged, intellectually vapid spewing and shove it up your ass. The facts clearly demonstrate that you have no clue and all you want to do is keep perpetuating the Democrat racism and government slavery.
    I can't even begin to tell you what an utterly ass-backwards and delusional pile of garbage this is -- you were so close to having an almost arguable point with your statistical breakdown, but then you went and slammed a home run in the fuck-up league with that nonsense.
    --Order of the Shadow--

You really should seek some professional help for this deep-seated hatred you have towards Asian men.
    And you should really seek some professional help for your deep-seated and irrational fear of democracy and minorities.

I don't have any particular emotional investment in Andy Ngo, I just think he's ridiculous.

I have no idea! The researcher wouldn't tell us.
    Sorry reading hurts your brain, but I'm not copy/pasting a bunch of shit for you.
    --Order of the Shadow--

And you should really seek some professional help for your deep-seated and irrational fear of democracy and minorities.
    NOU!

NOU!
    --Order of the Shadow--

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Which would be a valid point if there were, say, equal numbers of black people and white people in the US.

Oh but wait, there aren't, and unarmed black men are MUCH more likely to be killed by police than unarmed white men.

You act like the black community just made this whole thing up. I guess they haven't been dealing with systemic racism the justice system their whole lives. They must have just been bored.

Genuinely one of the most inane retorts you could have come up with. A 12 year-old understands representation arguments better than you do.
    And gosh darn it, electing Joe Biden is going to make damn sure it stays that way. Kamala will be there to make sure they stay behind bars, even if physical evidence proves otherwise.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Geijon View Post
    75 more days left before the election. You'll still be a vomit spewing poster all day long after that.
    It is true.. I won't change because of whom is elected as President. You, on the other hand, have been on a 3 1/2 year absolute meltdown over President Trump being elected. "SO SCARY!"

I can only hope that it continues for another 4. You've been highly entertaining. Couple that with red rep and you are nothing short of apoplectic.

Thank you.

Btw, Fox News (which I read for perspective and Breitbart and the other dark websites you Facebook boomers read) even praised Biden's speech numerous times from multiple anchors.
    Hey, you have to give it to Biden.. he was able to remain standing and only flub up a few times on the shortest acceptance speech in the past 50 years. Not sure if he plagerized this speech or not, but the bar was set so fucking low that people were actually surprised he did as well as he did.

Can't wait for the debates though. Should be fun to watch.

Stay triggered, Parkbandit. See ya around the yard.
    Bro. Do you even know what self awareness even is?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The issue is the unacceptably high number of black people who do comply, do not resist arrest, and then get beaten or killed regardless -- say nothing of other, more insidious aspects of systemic racism.

So you probably agree there is insidious aspects of systemic sexism in law enforcement as well? Have you looked at how many more men are killed by police officers than women? I'm scared to death to even leave my home, since I am in that target group.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.