Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: What Leftists really want

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Extremists flew those planes. Tremendous difference. Extremists come in all colors and religions. I can't believe I actually have to correct you on that. Thank god you aren't in charge of anything important.
    Obviously the Quran made those people fly the planes into the world trade center, we must ban the Quran. Think about the child...............strike that, you probably shouldn't be thinking about children.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Extremists flew those planes. Tremendous difference. Extremists come in all colors and religions. I can't believe I actually have to correct you on that. Thank god you aren't in charge of anything important.

No one is talking about taking away anyone's guns. At least I'm not. At least not the majority at the moment. You may have an extreme case here or there, and its a lofty dream to want to ban all guns forever, but its not the rule you and other over exaggerating cry babies who want to start an armed conflict over it are trying to make it out to be.
    I don't even own a gun.

You want to ban guns, you just have to lie about it.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Oddly enough, those people worshiping also flew jet airliners into the world trade center. I'm pretty sure that was already illegal, obviously we need to ban the Quran.
    Not to mention... you are a highly fucked up individual if you are somehow saying those unarmed people in New Zealand deserved to get gunned down in their house of prayer on their day of worship.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    So, you want to send the racist evil police to take away peoples guns?
    This is without a doubt the most absurd thing about all of those.

According to the left the police are already racist thugs who make a sport out of hunting down and murdering unarmed, innocent black folk. What the fuck do they think is going to happen when the police knock on the door of a black person to confiscate their now illegal fully-semi automatic assault weapon with a built in rocket launcher?

But I guess Democrats are so stupid (or they think their voters are so stupid) as to think no black person owns a gun?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-22-2019 at 10:21 PM.

Not to mention... you are a highly fucked up individual if you are somehow saying those unarmed people in New Zealand deserved to get gunned down in their house of prayer on their day of worship.
    You deserve to get mowed down by sharts from a thousand asses.

6. Default

You know who else thought there would be a civil war in America over gun control?
    I can't wait for the day when faggots like you come to my door to take my guns. Short dick pedophiles will be extremely rare on that day, don't you think? Because I think faggots like you won't ever actually try to come and take my guns, will you backrash? You are a faggot who hides in your home from people with testosterone, while you try and prey on little kids, like a pedophile.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

The only one that has literally said that here... is you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    This is without a doubt the most absurd thing about all of those.

According to the left the police are already racist thugs who make a sport out of hunting down and murdering unarmed, innocent black folk. What the fuck do they think is going to happen when the police knock on the door of a black person to confiscate their now illegal fully-semi automatic assault weapon with a built in rocket launcher?

But I guess Democrats are so stupid (or they think their voters are so stupid) as to think no black person owns a gun?
    I think it's a pretty well known fact that Democrats never wanted black americans to have access to firearms. I think they were worried about revenge for owning slaves.

This image scares the shit out of them.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

WASHINGTON – The FBI fielded more than 200,000 background checks on Black Friday gun purchases, continuing a steady surge this year following a series of mass shootings that have renewed calls for more restrictive gun laws.

In all, the bureau posted 202,465 checks Friday, an 11% increase from last year and falling just short of the single-day record: 203,086 in 2017.

While background checks, required for purchases at federally licensed firearm dealers, are not a measure of actual gun sales, the National Instant Criminal Background Check System is a way to gauge market demand. The number of firearms sold Friday is likely higher because multiple firearms can be included in one transaction by a single buyer.

Black Friday traditionally has been one of the busiest for FBI analysts, but this year's one-day number comes amid rising monthly volumes that are approaching the one-year record of 27.5 million in 2016.
    Luckily, people are not buying into your sides bullshit. Most people understand that the police overwhelmingly show up after the crime has been committed.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

We are not enemies but there are people who want us to be and they are very rich and persuasive.