Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What Leftists really want

Default What Leftists really want

Disclaimer: I lived in Virginia 20 years ago and even then around DC and in Richmond they were covered up with Leftist shitbags.

So now, those places have grown in population enough, they have managed to win a Leftist Democrat majority in the state house and have their black face loving Leftist Governor as well as AG and so on. So now, what are they pushing, virtual complete ban of all firearms, firing/banning police and other public employees for striking or refusing to implement the unconstitutional laws, laws so vague that even if you don't own a firearm but own a part of one that you would be a felon and so on. Make no mistake these are insane and unconstitutional laws. I don't know if they are trying to push this insane agenda to try and get people to accept lesser and equally unconstitutional laws as a compromise, if they are just stupid enough to think this is ok and how they want to proceed or if they are trying to provoke a hot civil war. This is the face of the Democrat party today and all these laws have one, singular and sinister purpose. To disarm the people and remove their ability to resist tyranny.

These laws are coming everywhere as soon as they can push them. This is how you kill the Republic, this is how you enslave a nation and make no mistake, this is going to spread, both for and against.

We are in a cold civil war now, fighting for the soul of America. This is how you get a hot civil war.

This is a video talking about the laws they want to pass, reading the text of the laws and going over the points one at a time.

Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 12-21-2019 at 01:04 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I was watching H.R. 1158. I knew CA would be all over this type of activity, but VA? Pathetic.

Blog Entries

It is pretty crazy right now, especially with the NRA in Fairfax I never want thought I would see such a drastic shift in policies. As someone who wants to own a gun in VA I’m .
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Doesn’t Warriorbird live in VA? I wonder how he feels about this since he’s a Democrat who always gave Democrats shit for trying to restrict gun rights. I’m guessing he still “votes blue no matter who!”
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-21-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Doesn’t Warriorbird live in VA? I wonder how he feels about this since he’s a Democrat who always gave Democrats shit for trying to restrict gun rights. I’m guessing he still “votes blue no matter who!”
    Probably true.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Orthin View Post
    It is pretty crazy right now, especially with the NRA in Fairfax I never want thought I would see such a drastic shift in policies. As someone who wants to own a gun in VA I’m .
    Good luck making it Constitutional. It'll be challenged all the way to the SCOTUS.. then it will fail.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    We are in a cold civil war now, fighting for the soul of America. This is how you get a hot civil war.
    This is some bullshit. No one is in a cold civil war except you hard core extremist second amendment prepper lunatics waiting for the chance to start your hot civil war. People wanting common sense gun control are not provoking shit. Its YOUR excuse to break out the armory and start murdering your fellow Americans. Over what? King George died a long time ago. Its not the frontier or the wild west.

Grow the fuck up and act like a responsible adult and help keep our people safe with more common sense gun laws.

This is some bullshit. No one is in a cold civil war except you hard core extremist second amendment prepper lunatics waiting for the chance to start your hot civil war. People wanting common sense gun control are not provoking shit. Its YOUR excuse to break out the armory and start murdering your fellow Americans. Over what? King George died a long time ago. Its not the frontier or the wild west.

Grow the fuck up and act like a responsible adult and help keep our people safe with more common sense gun laws.
    The "common sense gun laws" you are talking about is widespread confiscation.

That's not common sense. Like at all.

And it's certainly not Constitutional.

Add "common sense" to topics you should avoid.. and certainly not comment about. It makes you look even dumber than normal.. and you don't need anymore of those moments.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 12-22-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    The "common sense gun laws" you are talking about is widespread confiscation.

That's not common sense. Like at all.

And it's certainly not Constitutional.

Add "common sense" to topics you should avoid.. and certainly not comment about. It makes you look even dumber than normal.. and you don't need anymore of those moments.

Thanks.
    There must be some irony found in that they want to use people with guns, to confiscate guns from people.

Alt-left: Police are evil racist pigs!

also the alt-left: We want the evil racist pigs to confiscate peoples guns.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Kill more babies!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984