Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FoxNews: 50% of Americans Support Impeachment and Removal from Office

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    50% of Americans now say Donald Trump should be impeached and removed from office, with another 9% supporting impeachment without removal.

Just like Nixon, support is fraying rapidly for the president, hopefully the Senate will see the writing on the wall and vote to impeach as well.

Fox News Poll
    I love how much faith you continue to put into polls.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I love how much faith you continue to put into polls.
    They're a legitimate, but not always accurate tool politicians use to steer their legislation or their campaigns. I don't hold 100% faith in polling results, however it's pretty significant that there's been an uptick in the number of folks wanting Trump removed.

Blog Entries

They're a legitimate, but not always accurate tool politicians use to steer their legislation or their campaigns. I don't hold 100% faith in polling results, however it's pretty significant that there's been an uptick in the number of folks wanting Trump removed.
    I bet if you conducted the same poll in San Francisco you'd see an even larger uptick. But okay.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Right and if we decided the Presidential elections solely on a vote of those who post here the most, Trump would be President for the next thirty years with Dreaven as his VP

Polls are extremely easy to manipulate, depending on what result you would like to have.

They are also very dependent upon the people being polled to tell the truth....
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Right and if we decided the Presidential elections solely on a vote of those who post here the most, Trump would be President for the next thirty years with Dreaven as his VP
    Wut?

I know you were really hoping and trying to make an intelligent point... but you failed miserably.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Blog Entries

Congrats, you help me prove my point that polls are fucking useless.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Yes we can!

MAKE ME PRESS SECRETARY PLZ
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Looking at one poll is pointless, fivethirtyeight.com, hardly a bastion of conservatism, has an interesting overall view at: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/impeachment-polls/

There a couple of things interesting about this, one no majority either way about impeachment, second only 83.1% of democrats, yes I know, it s a lot, but its also 17% that say no, that's a REALLY big number in the scheme of things. Third only 42.8 percent of independents. Considering that races are won and lost on far closer margins, that is pretty telling. The 8.6% of republicans was actually a lower number than I thought given RINOS like Meghan McCain and Mitt Romney spreading their ilk.

What I also find interesting is they grade each poll, no idea how they come up with that data, don't really care, but even more interesting is how the individual polls worded the questions. You can get the results you want by wording polls in specific ways. Personally I think the dems have overplayed their hand, people are tired of 3 years of this, they want it to be over. McConnell might be giving them a gift if he just holds a simple vote the day the articles are sent to the Senate, assuming they are, and acquits and it is over.