Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Oliver Stone Convicted - Facing 20 Years in Prison

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I predict a few pardons whether he wins or loses, but he probably won't be pardoning too many people until then.
    He'll pardon a lot more just before he leaves office, whether next year or five years from now. I wonder what would happen if a President just said fuck it one day and pardoned every single federal prisoner in the system.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

2. Default

"Guy gets 6 months for rape and Stone gets 9 years for lying? Sounds fair to me!"
    You really need to stop saying that. I've proven, with statistics, you are wrong.

Unless you are just going to use anecdotal stories for everything, then by all means, go for it.

Anecdotally, I know a guy who got 20 years for lying, so Stone is getting off easy.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You really need to stop saying that. I've proven, with statistics, you are wrong.
    Your "statistics" showed that the AVERAGE rapist got a whole 14 years in prison, you know this means many people received far less for rape.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post

Unless you are just going to use anecdotal stories for everything, then by all means, go for it.

Anecdotally, I know a guy who got 20 years for lying, so Stone is getting off easy.
    I know of a guy that got 0 years for murdering 4 people.

Now for some good news: Avenatti, the leftist media darling a few months ago and was touted as a serious presidential candidate, was found guilty on all counts today and faces up to 45 years in prison, but knowing our "justice" system he will probably receive probation because he's a Democrat.

He still has another court case coming up in a few months so maybe he'll receive real justice at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    He'll pardon a lot more just before he leaves office, whether next year or five years from now. I wonder what would happen if a President just said fuck it one day and pardoned every single federal prisoner in the system.
    I'm sure Bernie would do it, maybe even Buttiejudge.

7. Default

Your "statistics" showed that the AVERAGE rapist got a whole 14 years in prison, you know this means many people received far less for rape.
    You clearly do not understand statistics. I'll stop embarrassing you now.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Blog Entries

Now for some good news: Avenatti, the leftist media darling a few months ago and was touted as a serious presidential candidate, was found guilty on all counts today and faces up to 45 years in prison, but knowing our "justice" system he will probably receive probation because he's a Democrat.

He still has another court case coming up in a few months so maybe he'll receive real justice at that time.
    Only 3 counts. He still faces 36 more counts for things in California. Dude is probably going to be locked away for life when all this shit gets over with. He'll serve way more time than a rapist.

If you were honest with yourself for once you would realize none of this is true. But fairness and rule of law means nothing in the age of Trump so fuck Roger Stone I guess.

"Guy gets 6 months for rape and Stone gets 9 years for lying? Sounds fair to me!"
    https://tenor.com/Ahkg.gif
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Quote Originally Posted by Archigeek View Post
    L2PostGifs.

Thanks.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.