Page 62 of 264 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112162 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    You're not reading what I post and purposely misrepresenting my points. Thats always been your issue. I'm still here as usual trying to tell you to stop listening to the people who are telling you that your fellow Americans are your enemy. The real enemies are outside of America. In my opinion corruption from Russia has seeped into our and others politics.
    Are you pulling an Alfter now and just telling me I'm wrong without citing specifics and saying I should just trust you on this?

Blog Entries

That wasn't blackmail, it was out in the open, and it had support from Obama, the EU, the IMF, and others for the benefit of fighting corruption in Ukraine.
    You're an idiot.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You're an idiot.
    We all knew that but he keeps reiterating it.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    We all knew that but he keeps reiterating it.
    It is what he's best at.

Barr must be close to dropping some major shit all over Democrats because they are now trying to have his license to practice law revoked.

But I'm sure Back et al will have some inane reason why this is perfectly acceptable.

Blog Entries

That wasn't blackmail, it was out in the open, and it had support from Obama, the EU, the IMF, and others for the benefit of fighting corruption in Ukraine.
    Spin city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And Joe Biden's son was kicked out of the military because he couldn't get enough cocaine, was almost immediately given a high paying job he isn't qualified for in another country, said company was then being investigated for corruption then Joe Biden literally bragged about how he threatened withhold aid to said country unless they fired the prosecutor investigating said company. And that doesn't even warrant a formal investigation? What's wrong, Back, afraid there might be even more evidence that Joe Biden and Obama were corrupt? If Joe Biden has nothing to hide he should welcome an investigation. Isn't that what leftists such as yourself said about Trump and Kavanaugh? Funny how that goes right out the window when it involves a Democrat.
    George W Bush also had a cocaine problem prior to becoming President, but he still became president. So what is exactly your point? You're citing all sorts of allegations, which is exactly what this impeachment inquiry is all about, the Democrats investigating allegations.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    George W Bush also had a cocaine problem prior to becoming President, but he still became president.
    My point isn't that Hunter Biden is a bad person for doing drugs so you can stop with the deflections right there.

You're not reading what I post and purposely misrepresenting my points. Thats always been your issue. I'm still here as usual trying to tell you to stop listening to me because I'm a completely retarded retard.
    Fixed.

In response to all of Backlash's herpin and derpin:

Dude.. stop.

NO ONE IS EVEN ON YOUR LEVEL! There isn't a challenger to your belt anywhere.

You don't have go all out and link sites like The Intercept to prove how fucking stupid you are.

We all know.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.