Page 183 of 264 FirstFirst ... 83133173181182183184185193233 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 2636

Thread: Pelosi officially announces impeachment inquiry

1. Default

LOL WUT?
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    LOL WUT?
    Let me see if I can assist with translating...

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    That should do it.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

We know most of non-Russia Europe, including Ukraine wanted it's corrupt prosecutor out. Biden, acting on behalf of his President, engaged in open diplomacy to achieve this.

We know in 2014. Hunter Biden was promoted from an attorney aiding in Burisma's corruption efforts and was elected to their board until 2019. Several Obama officials shared this looked bad, but in the five years he served there have been no evidence of a crime being committed and Ukraine hasn't announced charges. To put it bluntly, the US has absolutely no jurisdiction in Ukraine.

On the other side of the aisle, we have eyewitness testimony that President Trump, thorough his Energy Secretary, lawyer Giuliani and Ambassador Sondland sought to freeze aid to Ukraine until politically damaging allegations were levied against the Bidens. This meets the federal definition of Bribery.

Secondly, these officials have provided evidence of call logs, notes and memo's which despite being requested from a subpeona have not been produced. At the order of the President through White House counsel. This meets the federal definition of Obstruction of Justice.
    Jesus fuck.... are you really using the old Androidpk useless theory of "No charges = innocent"?

Stop. If Backlash wasn't completely Backlashing all over the place, you would be up for a title shot.. unfortunately for you, I feel like you aren't really this fucking stupid and are only trolling at this point.

No title match for you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

We know most of non-Russia Europe, including Ukraine wanted it's corrupt prosecutor out. Biden, acting on behalf of his President, engaged in open diplomacy to achieve this.

We know in 2014. Hunter Biden was promoted from an attorney aiding in Burisma's corruption efforts and was elected to their board until 2019. Several Obama officials shared this looked bad, but in the five years he served there have been no evidence of a crime being committed and Ukraine hasn't announced charges. To put it bluntly, the US has absolutely no jurisdiction in Ukraine.

On the other side of the aisle, we have eyewitness testimony that President Trump, thorough his Energy Secretary, lawyer Giuliani and Ambassador Sondland sought to freeze aid to Ukraine until politically damaging allegations were levied against the Bidens. This meets the federal definition of Bribery.

Secondly, these officials have provided evidence of call logs, notes and memo's which despite being requested from a subpeona have not been produced. At the order of the President through White House counsel. This meets the federal definition of Obstruction of Justice.
    Another “no investigation is needed because we know this is a conspiracy theory” post.

Funny how only Democrats can avoid investigations by playing the “it’s a conspiracy theory” card.

You're right, it is a conspiracy and I thank you for forwarding that notion. Five years of a Republican Congress and nothing has ever been brought up, no investigations until we're beginning the 2020 political season. This reeks of the worst kind of hypocrisy, the partisan kind.

You're right, it is a conspiracy and I thank you for forwarding that notion. Five years of a Republican Congress and nothing has ever been brought up, no investigations until we're beginning the 2020 political season. This reeks of the worst kind of hypocrisy, the partisan kind.

You mean like the Russian "Collusion" "Investigation? Or do you mean the Kavanaugh "Hearings"? Or maybe the current sad attempt at Impeachment "Hearings"?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

Just wait, we will have hearings on how Trump told the Navy not to punish the SEAL.
    Last edited by Suppa Hobbit Mage; 11-25-2019 at 04:40 PM.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Self awareness is no where to be found!

There is now talk that Democrats will just censure Trump instead of impeaching him.

There is already one Democrat who voted for the impeachment bullshit saying she just wants to censure Trump and not impeach him, that would be Brenda Lawrence from Michigan. And she comes from a very blue district so it's not like this is someone in a district Trump won just trying to save their own job.

Now do you feel like fools, TDS sufferers? If not what more would it take? Would it take Adam Schitthead literally busting down your door and having Pelosi and Omar hold you down while he takes a shit on your chest? Or would you somehow spin that as something that Trump needs to be impeached for?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-25-2019 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus fuck.... are you really using the old Androidpk useless theory of "No charges = innocent"?

Stop. If Backlash wasn't completely Backlashing all over the place, you would be up for a title shot.. unfortunately for you, I feel like you aren't really this fucking stupid and are only trolling at this point.

No title match for you.
    He's probably one of pk's multiple personalities.

This is the one that's almost as stupid as pk's normal personality, but so far less of a creeper.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible