Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: My goodbye forever rant

Quote Originally Posted by HebrewToYou View Post
    I'm an idiot – as all of us who pay Simutronics truly are
    Truer words have never been posted on this forum ever.

You won.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

2. Default

Fuck yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Ever notice how large companies sometimes just never respond to shit, or just toss out a quick reply and never say anything again? Yeah people are pissed, but it goes away.
    I'm not a company PR guy for HoA. If someone starts throwing punches at me or my friends, I'm going to throw some back, and that's really all there is to it. Fortybox and AnOrdim started really digging into HoA around post 150, and if telling them what insane twits they are made things more heated, I am happy to own that.

Instead of pointing at me, you could acknowledge that the real cause of this thread is the PC's prurient interest in the naughty things other people allegedly did. Oh, and the insane people with their wildly unsupported accusations (like I made thousands of dollars off coraesine -- WTF to that).
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    I'm not a company PR guy for HoA. If someone starts throwing punches at me or my friends, I'm going to throw some back, and that's really all there is to it. Fortybox and AnOrdim started really digging into HoA around post 150, and if telling them what insane twits they are made things more heated, I am happy to own that.

Instead of pointing at me, you could acknowledge that the real cause of this thread is the PC's prurient interest in the naughty things other people allegedly did. Oh, and the insane people with their wildly unsupported accusations (like I made thousands of dollars off coraesine -- WTF to that).
    Even now you are continually posting and I'll continue responding. See how that is?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Even now you are continually posting and I'll continue responding. See how that is?
    Yes, sir, clearly, sir, you are superior in your knowledge of future events and the internet -- SIR!

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post

To be fair, you've never struck me as someone who would throw a punch at anyone. Slap maybe. Eye scratch perhaps.

A punch?

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

I'm retiring to the Bahama's with all the money I made enchanting coraesine. I hear land is cheap there right now!
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

8. Default

I'm retiring in ... Detroit, I guess, for having my krodera sword enchanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    To be fair, you've never struck me as someone who would throw a punch at anyone. Slap maybe. Eye scratch perhaps.

A punch?

Aw, were you mad that I’ve been ignoring you? Well, here you go:

I’m so flattered that you know me this well. You know, have you ever woken up and been, like, “Damn, a bot could give all the responses I give online. I’m too predictable — wait, shit, AM I a bot?!”

If so, what happened after the OS crash? Inquiring minds must know.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    That post was mostly tongue-in-cheek, but yes.

If you have to say "I wonder if they'll fix it" or "I wonder if it'll get changed back" or whatever other statement indicating any amount of possible doubt, then that should be a pretty clear indicator that you should consider checking with staff first. Especially, and I mean like 9999999999999x especially, knowing how incompetent Simu QC is and how they love blaming that shit on the players.

I'll never agree with Simu's "You should know better!" policy, but everyone here is fully aware that that's how these idiots have always operated. The fact that it's an extremely stupid way to run things is irrelevant.
    Pretty much this. HoA is a highly engaged group with the game, membership tenure being decades for a lot of folks. This is the group that knows every detail about DR, for example, what specific items are coming out in HESS, etc. They know what Wyrom ate for lunch because they smooch his booty on Discord all day long.

Even SoyFox said they painstakingly QA’d REIM with GMs.

Now all of a sudden we are suppose to believe they went full retard with enchanting and just didn’t know. Yeah right. They knew it and exploited it and all they got was a warning. The real shame in all of this is these folks weren’t banned and the MHO disbanded.