Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Recession? Not in the U.S.

Hey look, the trade deal with China also has China agreeing to purchase even more oil and gas from the US, you know the main export of Russia that keeps that entire country's economy running?

Is even one Democrat going to admit that Trump isn't Putin's stooge? Just one?

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Hey look, the trade deal with China also has China agreeing to purchase even more oil and gas from the US, you know the main export of Russia that keeps that entire country's economy running?

Is even one Democrat going to admit that Trump isn't Putin's stooge? Just one?
    What I want to know is why is everyone so hot to jump on the China trade deal when they are rounding up Muslims for "reeducation"?

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    What I want to know is why is everyone so hot to jump on the China trade deal when they are rounding up Muslims for "reeducation"?
    Democrats: Trump gonna put so many people out of work for his stupid trade wars!
    Democrats after Trump secures trade deal with China: Why is Trump trading with China when they treat Muslims so badly!

Pick a lane already.

4. Default

He can't. He's offended by literally everything.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    He can't. He's offended by literally everything.
    Except for muslims killing gay people. They just have different values from us and we shouldn't judge them by it.

What I want to know is why democrats are defending Iran when they throw gay people off of buildings for being gay.
    Ah yes, I often wonder this too.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

7. Default

DJIA is up 165. YEAH BOIIII.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Hahahahaahaha... jesus christ you have the intellectually capacity of a sock puppet.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hahahahaahaha... jesus christ you have the intellectually capacity of a sock puppet.
    I'll have you know that when I was in preschool they did a puppet show one day, and I had a much more coherent conversation with those puppets than any conversation BacKKKlash has ever participated in in his entire life.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

The only reason the stock market is tanking is because Trump is out of the country, which of course makes people jittery. It has nothing to do with deeply inverted yield curves, declining domestic manufacturing, teetering European economies or deadly pandemics. Nevertheless, you should buy some surgical masks, just in case you get a chance to resell them, because soon they won't be available for less than $50 each.