Page 28 of 78 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    So you denounce Antifa because they're a bunch of violent assholes. Good to know.
    Violence has no place in politics or our democracy. From anyone.

Will we get the same denouncement of the actions of the Proud Boys, or Patriot Prayer, or any of the other violent right wing militias from you or anyone else who posts here?

In before OMG UR A TWAT FAGGOT GO AWAY NO U!!!

Do I have sympathy for groups who promote violence getting it back in return? Nope. Do I have sympathy for someone espousing Nazism or white supremacy in public getting their face punched in? Nope. Because fuck you thats why.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Violence has no place in politics or our democracy.
    You can't even post ONE post without contradicting yourself. I'll just leave this right here, faggot twat.

Do I have sympathy for someone espousing Nazism or white supremacy in public getting their face punched in? Nope.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

A man asked Beto: I was born Sep. 8 1989, did my life have no value on Sep. 7 1989?
    Beto answered: That’s a decision that neither you, nor I, nor the US government should be making. That’s a decision for the woman to make.

And the crowd cheered.

Unbelievable. ONE DAY before this man is born and Beto thinks his mother should have had the ability to decide his life has no value and could be executed.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 08-26-2019 at 11:19 PM.

Will we get the same denouncement of the actions of the Proud Boys, or Patriot Prayer, or any of the other violent right wing militias from you or anyone else who posts here?

Do I have sympathy for groups who promote violence getting it back in return? Nope. Do I have sympathy for someone espousing Nazism or white supremacy in public getting their face punched in? Nope. Because fuck you thats why.
    Still waiting for you to actually denounce Antifa instead of making vague statements like :

You just can't do it, can you? And we all know why.

Watch, I'll show you how easy it is:

If Proud Boys are instigating violence (I say "if" because I honestly don't know if they are instigating shit, or if it's just the media and assholes like you being full of shit like usual, as I've yet to see a video of Proud Boys instigating violence as opposed to reacting to violence, whereas I've seen tons of Antifa straight up instigating violence against anyone, including themselves when they think their own members aren't their own members, because they're really that stupid) then fuck them too.

So barring that, then yeah, fuck Proud Boys too.

I have no idea who the fuck Patriot Prayer is.

Did you see how easy that was to do, and to include their actual name in the statement instead of being intentionally vague like you keep doing? Why are you so incapable of doing this with Antifa?

In all fairness, you are an actual twat faggot.
    Last edited by Methais; 08-27-2019 at 09:04 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    You can't even post ONE post without contradicting yourself. I'll just leave this right here, faggot twat.
    "I meant except those guys because that's different! Duh!!!!!" -BacKKKlash, probably
    Last edited by Methais; 08-27-2019 at 09:07 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A man asked Beto: I was born Sep. 8 1989, did my life have no value on Sep. 7 1989?
    Beto answered: That’s a decision that neither you, nor I, nor the US government should be making. That’s a decision for the woman to make.

And the crowd cheered.

Unbelievable. ONE DAY before this man is born and Beto thinks his mother should have had the ability to decide his life has no value and could be executed.
    Hey BacKKKlash, if your mom decided to abort you 1 day before you were born, would you be ok with that because her body her choice?
    Last edited by Methais; 08-27-2019 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hey BacKKKlash, if your mom decided to abort you 1 day before you were born, would you be ok with that because her body her choice?
    If she knew then what she knows now... she would have.

And I would support her 100%
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If she knew then what she knows now... she would have.
    To be fair, it's possible that she is the reason he turned out this way.

But you're most likely right, and she probably lives here now after seeing how he turned out:

Last edited by Methais; 08-27-2019 at 03:18 PM.

A college professor who admits he's part of Antifa said on social media that he wanted to bash Trump with a baseball bat and "Kill them all and bury them deep in the ground" in regards to Christians.

He was forced to resign.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    A college professor who admits he's part of Antifa said on social media that he wanted to bash Trump with a baseball bat and "Kill them all and bury them deep in the ground" in regards to Christians.

He was forced to resign.
    Which college?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Methais isn't even on my level bitch.