Page 23 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I don't think its just producing oil and gas.

If it can be proved that oil executives knowingly engaged in fraud against the US government and the American people about the dangerous environmental effects of the byproducts of their products, then yes. Like how Volkswagon got busted cheating on environmental tests.

If it were up to me I'd nationalize all natural resources and use that money for social programs such as housing, food, healthcare, and education.

"US government and the American people" / " Volkswagon"

If it were up to me I'd nationalize all natural resources and use that money for social programs such as housing, food, healthcare, and education.
    No. You're retarded.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 08-23-2019 at 08:43 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    This is what shitbags say when they do shitbag things and want to claim that they are just playing the game when in fact they are being shitbags doing shitbag things.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

I don't think its just producing oil and gas.

If it can be proved that oil executives knowingly engaged in fraud against the US government and the American people about the dangerous environmental effects of the byproducts of their products, then yes. Like how Volkswagon got busted cheating on environmental tests.
    So.. you are saying you would like to pull the Russian Collusion Hoax again?

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

The Amish don't even play the game. They literally made the choice to not even participate in the game. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and follow suit? There's nothing stopping you from living an Amish-like life in order to help save the planet.

Twat.

You're the one who thinks there is no middle ground. Reality does not work that way. Cry all you want but get over it and yourself.
    The Amish don't need middle ground. Neither should you.

If you truly are as concerned about the planet and the environment and all that Green New Deal bullshit like you claim to be, then put your money where your mouth is and help save the planet by swearing off all technology and living like the Amish.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

But since you never stfu, then explain why you can't/won't live an Amish-like life in order to help save the planet. There is literally nothing stopping you from doing this except for your own unwillingness to do so.

If it's good enough for the Amish, then it's good enough for planet saving BacKKKlash.

The Amish don't play the game, and you don't have to either. Unless you just choose to assist in the planet's destruction by insisting on continuing to play the game.

This is your big chance to prove how much of a non-hypocrite you are. Don't blow it tough guy. We'll even help you build your first wagon.

Last edited by Methais; 08-24-2019 at 09:09 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This is why Trump is going to wreck your shit in 2020.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

The Amish don't even play the game. They literally made the choice to not even participate in the game. Why don't you put your money where your mouth is and follow suit? There's nothing stopping you from living an Amish-like life in order to help save the planet.

Twat.

If you truly are as concerned about the planet and the environment and all that Green New Deal bullshit like you claim to be, then put your money where your mouth is and help save the planet by swearing off all technology and living like the Amish.

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

But since you never stfu, then explain why you can't/won't live an Amish-like life in order to help save the planet. There is literally nothing stopping you from doing this except for your own unwillingness to do so.

If it's good enough for the Amish, then it's good enough for planet saving BacKKKlash.

The Amish don't play the game, and you don't have to either. Unless you just choose to assist in the planet's destruction by insisting on continuing to play the game.

This is your big chance to prove how much of a non-hypocrite you are. Don't blow it tough guy. We'll even help you build your first wagon.

Sadly, progressives have pretty much "nationalized" any remaining land that one could farmstead or extract natural resources from.

I do know that it has always gone extremely well when people like Back nationalize food.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hypocrisy at its finest.

Twat.

LOL. The Amish don't live the way they do for the care of the environment.

I want to participate in society and to do so I have to play by society's rules. If I don't like society's rules I work to change the rules through participation just like everyone else. That means doing what I can on a personal level and working with like minded individuals to try to change the way society operates. Thats how life works.

As we learn more about our impact on the environment we should adjust our activities to have less of an impact. Someone along the line decided it wasn't a good idea to piss upstream. Later someone decided it was even better to not piss in the stream at all. And they did so for everyone's benefit regardless of their religious or political beliefs because its just common sense.

I'll keep believing what I believe and voting for people who I think will work towards the goals I think are important.

LOL. The Amish don't live the way they do for the care of the environment.

I want to participate in society and to do so I have to play by society's rules. If I don't like society's rules I work to change the rules through participation just like everyone else. That means doing what I can on a personal level and working with like minded individuals to try to change the way society operates. Thats how life works.

As we learn more about our impact on the environment we should adjust our activities to have less of an impact. Someone along the line decided it wasn't a good idea to piss upstream. Later someone decided it was even better to not piss in the stream at all. And they did so for everyone's benefit regardless of their religious or political beliefs because its just common sense.

I'll keep believing what I believe and voting for people who I think will work towards the goals I think are important.
    "It's not my fault I'm contributing to the destruction of the planet I say I am against.. it's everyone else's!"

I'm trying to figure out how you could be a bigger hypocritical douchebag.. but I think you've nailed it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "It's not my fault I'm contributing to the destruction of the planet I say I am against.. it's everyone else's!"

I'm trying to figure out how you could be a bigger hypocritical douchebag.. but I think you've nailed it.
    Living in a cave would be counter productive. Shutting ourselves off from society would not help change society. We have to participate if we are going to change anything. Running away isn't going to help.

Living in a cave would be counter productive. Shutting ourselves off from society would not help change society. We have to participate if we are going to change anything. Running away isn't going to help.
    No one is asking you to live in a cave. No one is asking you to shut yourself off from society. No one is asking you to run away.

You are literally the embodiment of a hypocritical douchbag and everything that is wrong and dumb with politics in this country.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME