Page 17 of 78 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast

Thread: Rising left wing violence

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post

You can try and deflect all you want but cwolff, time4fun, Androidpk, Back, and others have taught me everything I know.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    If you're going to tap dance around shit, the least you can do is post more dachshunds.
    1566323157246.jpg
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 08-20-2019 at 01:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Some Rogue View Post
    I meant that it WAS racist when it was lynching. Most of the other stuff is just triggered crybabies.
    Yes, but said triggered crybabies still labeled everything anti-Obama as racist.

Remember that?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

4. Default

Palestinian Authority Bans LBGTQ activities.

This is when the left's heads start to blow up.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Palestinian Authority Bans LBGTQ activities.

This is when the left makes excuses for them.
    FTFY.

Muslims have been very anti-woman forever.. and that doesn't shy the left from embracing them and their "values".

Liberal rule #1: Palestinians still > them dirty Jews.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Cenk Uygur's nephew, who also works for The Young Turks (a far left leaning "news" organization that named itself after a group that tried to commit genocide), says America deserved 9/11 and said Dan Crenshaw (a military vet and current US congressman) lost his eye in combat by a "brave fucking soldier." That "brave fucking soldier" of course being a terrorist.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50893...-prestigiacomo

I know I know, Some Rogue, I'm sure a Republican did something similar or some other bullshit you want to deflect to.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Cenk Uygur's nephew, who also works for The Young Turks (a far left leaning "news" organization that named itself after a group that tried to commit genocide), says America deserved 9/11 and said Dan Crenshaw (a military vet and current US congressman) lost his eye in combat by a "brave fucking soldier." That "brave fucking soldier" of course being a terrorist.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/50893...-prestigiacomo

I know I know, Some Rogue, I'm sure a Republican did something similar or some other bullshit you want to deflect to.
    I know I know, you're a big fucking tool that ignores everything Republicans do so I won't bother you in your echo chamber.

Blog Entries

Wait, I forgot one.

Daily Wire. LOLOLOL

And another one:

According to Cenk Uygur, the name of the show was chosen because it is a popular colloquialism.[73] According to the American Heritage Dictionary, one definition of a Young Turk is "a young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party."[74][75] The name was earlier used by a rebellious group of Congressmen within the Republican Party, of which Gerald Ford was a prominent member, who had become disenchanted with the course of the Party during the early 1960s as well as other political groups around the world.
    Last edited by Some Rogue; 08-21-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Wait, I forgot one.

Daily Wire. LOLOLOL

And another one:

According to Cenk Uygur, the name of the show was chosen because it is a popular colloquialism.[73] According to the American Heritage Dictionary, one definition of a Young Turk is "a young progressive or insurgent member of an institution, movement, or political party."[74][75] The name was earlier used by a rebellious group of Congressmen within the Republican Party, of which Gerald Ford was a prominent member, who had become disenchanted with the course of the Party during the early 1960s as well as other political groups around the world.
    Which in no way changes the fact that the original group that took that name committed the Armenian Genocide.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenian_Genocide

The fact that some Republicans in the early 60's used the name in no way legitimizes it's use or clears it of being attached to some pretty horrible pieces of human filth in the early 1900's much as it is today though the only "-cide" Cenk Uygur ever committed is mass murder of Turkish Delight and English grammar.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

You're telling me the guy who named his company after a group that tried to commit genocide didn't admit he named his company after a group that tried to commit genocide?